Yep, but with a zip front, and +$26 shipping
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryCoatstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryDress Bootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDress Pantstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryFootweartagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicMensweartagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySuitstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15More
- topicTailorstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryTiestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:01 am in Classic Menswear
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits Last post on 9/24/15 at 5:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Manhattan Sales Alert!! Last post on 2/2/16 at 5:05am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! - Page 42post #616 of 25038/30/14 at 1:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #617 of 25038/30/14 at 2:21pmpost #618 of 25038/30/14 at 2:36pmQuote:
Agreed, zippers on sweaters look off. Especially chunky knits. The wooden buttons of Inverallan, and the metal buttons of SNS herning Starks, are part of the appeal.
Edit: Also crazy that you can't buy direct. I might be heading their way later this year, and thats the same thing they told me when I emailed them about stopping buy and picking some stuff up.post #619 of 25038/30/14 at 7:38pm
something i just find
never worn incotex cotton pants in 32, $45
NIB GG for RLPL tassel loafer in 9.5/10, $434
NIB GG Monk Boot in 9.5 & 10.5, $524
NWT Zegna cashmere reversible coat in 42, $695
NEW Isaia coats and pantspost #620 of 25038/30/14 at 8:00pmpost #621 of 25038/30/14 at 8:20pmpost #622 of 25038/30/14 at 9:33pmpost #623 of 25038/30/14 at 9:39pmpost #624 of 25038/31/14 at 6:27ampost #625 of 25038/31/14 at 9:54ampost #626 of 25038/31/14 at 10:38ampost #627 of 25038/31/14 at 5:52pm
NWT Eidos PoW sc in 40
Cashmere Belvest sc in 40post #628 of 25038/31/14 at 6:44pm
We are all very familiar with the frustrations of trying to sell great items at reasonable prices and getting nowhere (or low ball offers.) Now I'm dealing with the frustrations of being very eager to buy and not getting any response from the seller. It's been 4 days now, yet the classified is still open. WTF over??? Ed Greens.post #629 of 25038/31/14 at 6:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jazzmenco
We are all very familiar with the frustrations of trying to sell great items at reasonable prices and getting nowhere (or low ball offers.) Now I'm dealing with the frustrations of being very eager to buy and not getting any response from the seller. It's been 4 days now, yet the classified is still open. WTF over??? Ed Greens.
give it time, the person might be away
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this!
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Leica M8.2 Digital Rangefinder with Zeiss 50mm f/2 planar lens 2 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?