Noted, I'll see what I can do
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryCoatstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryDress Bootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDress Pantstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryFootweartagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicMensweartagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySuitstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15More
- topicTailorstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryTiestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:25 am in Classic Menswear
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits Last post on 2/20/16 at 7:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Manhattan Sales Alert!! Last post on Today at 4:14 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! - Page 22post #316 of 28058/4/14 at 6:39pmpost #317 of 28058/5/14 at 5:14pmI don't understand why a fantastic Suitsupply suit, a Sienna no less, in a popular size 40R, is still languishing in B&S. What is wrong with you people? If it was a 40L it'd be mine. Unfortunately, pre-fab surgeon cuffs, which I understand is standard for Suitsupply, make it impossible for me to alter.
Yes it's brown, but it's an awesome chocolate brown:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/396373/price-drop-13-06-suitsupply-sienna-ethomas-s130s-suit-40rpost #318 of 28058/5/14 at 6:05pmpost #319 of 28058/5/14 at 7:06pmAre you a 52?
Have you heard some whispered, storied Italian small house names dropped by big timers like Orazio or Rubinacci and wondered "what would that be like?"?
Do you want some of the best damn Neopolitan Satoria suits and sportcoats money can buy, bar none?
But at B&S pricing?
In staples and grails - like navy, charcoal, some pinstripes?
Well drop your panties and get your wallet:
From Spoo but for one day only, so you best be movin' son:
If you don't know why I'm panting, or what all the fuss is about, go do some forum searching for Orazio or Rubinacci quick or your gonna miss out.
Goods. Like. This. Don't. Drop. Every. Day.
If these are your size you'll be lucky if you get a shot at another stable like this, ever. This is what your piggy bank, you're recent credit limit bump, hell, the money you're saving for the kids college is for. Get on it or call me crying when they're gone.post #320 of 28058/5/14 at 8:58pmpost #321 of 28058/5/14 at 9:00pmpost #322 of 28058/5/14 at 9:18pmpost #323 of 28058/6/14 at 2:41amMy most recent purchase from B&S: three ties for the coming fall.
And here's the link to Stylecore's sales thread, I can highly recommend him as a seller: http://www.styleforum.net/t/388169/drakes-tie-megasale-grenadines-shantungs-wools-madders-neats-all-nwt-detailed-pics-now-includedpost #324 of 28058/6/14 at 4:40ampost #325 of 28058/6/14 at 7:05amUpdate: Spoo said he sold the Orazio suits, but still has the sportcoats avail
Oh, dear reader, you were on the fence? Don't say I didn't tell you what would happen...post #326 of 28058/6/14 at 10:57amAnd while we're on the best of the best of B&S...
NWT Suits by Andrea Campagna
For a little over a g. Are you kidding me?
Still lingering in a 50d7 and a 54d7
Ohhhh, I wish I could.
Plus, plug for the seller marblehouse - great guy and one of the last real keepers of the high-end B&S flame. He just won't give uppost #327 of 28058/6/14 at 1:39pmpost #328 of 28058/6/14 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by wklq76a
Beautiful RLPL Gaziano & Girling tassel loafers NIB going for $450:
and already gone!
But what did the seller mean by: "Box & socks in included" ?post #329 of 28058/6/14 at 2:11pmQuote:
Yikes! No idea what he meant by socks, though. Maybe he meant trees?? All I saw were the shoes, really.post #330 of 28058/6/14 at 2:25pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1368 Active Users (241 Members and 1127 Guests)
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on what to wear to a nice restuarant for dinner 13 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 18 minutes ago
- › #BLM 19 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 21 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding