Noted, I'll see what I can do
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryCoatstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryDress Bootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDress Pantstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryFootweartagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicMensweartagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySuitstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15More
- topicTailorstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryTiestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:49 am in Classic Menswear
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits Last post on 7/28/15 at 9:31pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Manhattan Sales Alert!! Last post on 7/4/15 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:09 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! - Page 22post #316 of 15948/4/14 at 6:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #317 of 15948/5/14 at 5:14pmI don't understand why a fantastic Suitsupply suit, a Sienna no less, in a popular size 40R, is still languishing in B&S. What is wrong with you people? If it was a 40L it'd be mine. Unfortunately, pre-fab surgeon cuffs, which I understand is standard for Suitsupply, make it impossible for me to alter.
Yes it's brown, but it's an awesome chocolate brown:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/396373/price-drop-13-06-suitsupply-sienna-ethomas-s130s-suit-40rpost #318 of 15948/5/14 at 6:05pmpost #319 of 15948/5/14 at 7:06pmAre you a 52?
Have you heard some whispered, storied Italian small house names dropped by big timers like Orazio or Rubinacci and wondered "what would that be like?"?
Do you want some of the best damn Neopolitan Satoria suits and sportcoats money can buy, bar none?
But at B&S pricing?
In staples and grails - like navy, charcoal, some pinstripes?
Well drop your panties and get your wallet:
From Spoo but for one day only, so you best be movin' son:
If you don't know why I'm panting, or what all the fuss is about, go do some forum searching for Orazio or Rubinacci quick or your gonna miss out.
Goods. Like. This. Don't. Drop. Every. Day.
If these are your size you'll be lucky if you get a shot at another stable like this, ever. This is what your piggy bank, you're recent credit limit bump, hell, the money you're saving for the kids college is for. Get on it or call me crying when they're gone.post #320 of 15948/5/14 at 8:58pmpost #321 of 15948/5/14 at 9:00pmpost #322 of 15948/5/14 at 9:18pmpost #323 of 15948/6/14 at 2:41amMy most recent purchase from B&S: three ties for the coming fall.
And here's the link to Stylecore's sales thread, I can highly recommend him as a seller: http://www.styleforum.net/t/388169/drakes-tie-megasale-grenadines-shantungs-wools-madders-neats-all-nwt-detailed-pics-now-includedpost #324 of 15948/6/14 at 4:40ampost #325 of 15948/6/14 at 7:05amUpdate: Spoo said he sold the Orazio suits, but still has the sportcoats avail
Oh, dear reader, you were on the fence? Don't say I didn't tell you what would happen...post #326 of 15948/6/14 at 10:57amAnd while we're on the best of the best of B&S...
NWT Suits by Andrea Campagna
For a little over a g. Are you kidding me?
Still lingering in a 50d7 and a 54d7
Ohhhh, I wish I could.
Plus, plug for the seller marblehouse - great guy and one of the last real keepers of the high-end B&S flame. He just won't give uppost #327 of 15948/6/14 at 1:39pmpost #328 of 15948/6/14 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by wklq76a
Beautiful RLPL Gaziano & Girling tassel loafers NIB going for $450:
and already gone!
But what did the seller mean by: "Box & socks in included" ?post #329 of 15948/6/14 at 2:11pmQuote:
Yikes! No idea what he meant by socks, though. Maybe he meant trees?? All I saw were the shoes, really.
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this!
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1488 Active Users (328 Members and 1160 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...