Noted, I'll see what I can do
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryCoatstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryDress Bootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDress Pantstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryFootweartagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicMensweartagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySuitstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15More
- topicTailorstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryTiestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:45 am in Classic Menswear
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits Last post on 9/24/15 at 5:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Manhattan Sales Alert!! Last post on 10/17/15 at 1:40pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! - Page 22post #316 of 21688/4/14 at 6:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #317 of 21688/5/14 at 5:14pmI don't understand why a fantastic Suitsupply suit, a Sienna no less, in a popular size 40R, is still languishing in B&S. What is wrong with you people? If it was a 40L it'd be mine. Unfortunately, pre-fab surgeon cuffs, which I understand is standard for Suitsupply, make it impossible for me to alter.
Yes it's brown, but it's an awesome chocolate brown:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/396373/price-drop-13-06-suitsupply-sienna-ethomas-s130s-suit-40rpost #318 of 21688/5/14 at 6:05pmpost #319 of 21688/5/14 at 7:06pmAre you a 52?
Have you heard some whispered, storied Italian small house names dropped by big timers like Orazio or Rubinacci and wondered "what would that be like?"?
Do you want some of the best damn Neopolitan Satoria suits and sportcoats money can buy, bar none?
But at B&S pricing?
In staples and grails - like navy, charcoal, some pinstripes?
Well drop your panties and get your wallet:
From Spoo but for one day only, so you best be movin' son:
If you don't know why I'm panting, or what all the fuss is about, go do some forum searching for Orazio or Rubinacci quick or your gonna miss out.
Goods. Like. This. Don't. Drop. Every. Day.
If these are your size you'll be lucky if you get a shot at another stable like this, ever. This is what your piggy bank, you're recent credit limit bump, hell, the money you're saving for the kids college is for. Get on it or call me crying when they're gone.post #320 of 21688/5/14 at 8:58pmpost #321 of 21688/5/14 at 9:00pmpost #322 of 21688/5/14 at 9:18pmpost #323 of 21688/6/14 at 2:41amMy most recent purchase from B&S: three ties for the coming fall.
And here's the link to Stylecore's sales thread, I can highly recommend him as a seller: http://www.styleforum.net/t/388169/drakes-tie-megasale-grenadines-shantungs-wools-madders-neats-all-nwt-detailed-pics-now-includedpost #324 of 21688/6/14 at 4:40ampost #325 of 21688/6/14 at 7:05amUpdate: Spoo said he sold the Orazio suits, but still has the sportcoats avail
Oh, dear reader, you were on the fence? Don't say I didn't tell you what would happen...post #326 of 21688/6/14 at 10:57amAnd while we're on the best of the best of B&S...
NWT Suits by Andrea Campagna
For a little over a g. Are you kidding me?
Still lingering in a 50d7 and a 54d7
Ohhhh, I wish I could.
Plus, plug for the seller marblehouse - great guy and one of the last real keepers of the high-end B&S flame. He just won't give uppost #327 of 21688/6/14 at 1:39pmpost #328 of 21688/6/14 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by wklq76a
Beautiful RLPL Gaziano & Girling tassel loafers NIB going for $450:
and already gone!
But what did the seller mean by: "Box & socks in included" ?post #329 of 21688/6/14 at 2:11pmQuote:
Yikes! No idea what he meant by socks, though. Maybe he meant trees?? All I saw were the shoes, really.
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this!
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
Currently, there are 1439 Active Users (321 Members and 1118 Guests)
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 10 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 8 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories