Noted, I'll see what I can do
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryCoatstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryDress Bootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDress Pantstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryFootweartagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicMensweartagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categorySuitstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15More
- topicTailorstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryTiestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits Last post on 11/18/16 at 9:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Manhattan Sales Alert!! Last post on 12/1/16 at 3:06am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! - Page 22post #316 of 29348/4/14 at 6:39pmpost #317 of 29348/5/14 at 5:14pmI don't understand why a fantastic Suitsupply suit, a Sienna no less, in a popular size 40R, is still languishing in B&S. What is wrong with you people? If it was a 40L it'd be mine. Unfortunately, pre-fab surgeon cuffs, which I understand is standard for Suitsupply, make it impossible for me to alter.
Yes it's brown, but it's an awesome chocolate brown:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/396373/price-drop-13-06-suitsupply-sienna-ethomas-s130s-suit-40rpost #318 of 29348/5/14 at 6:05pmpost #319 of 29348/5/14 at 7:06pmAre you a 52?
Have you heard some whispered, storied Italian small house names dropped by big timers like Orazio or Rubinacci and wondered "what would that be like?"?
Do you want some of the best damn Neopolitan Satoria suits and sportcoats money can buy, bar none?
But at B&S pricing?
In staples and grails - like navy, charcoal, some pinstripes?
Well drop your panties and get your wallet:
From Spoo but for one day only, so you best be movin' son:
If you don't know why I'm panting, or what all the fuss is about, go do some forum searching for Orazio or Rubinacci quick or your gonna miss out.
Goods. Like. This. Don't. Drop. Every. Day.
If these are your size you'll be lucky if you get a shot at another stable like this, ever. This is what your piggy bank, you're recent credit limit bump, hell, the money you're saving for the kids college is for. Get on it or call me crying when they're gone.post #320 of 29348/5/14 at 8:58pmpost #321 of 29348/5/14 at 9:00pmpost #322 of 29348/5/14 at 9:18pmpost #323 of 29348/6/14 at 2:41amMy most recent purchase from B&S: three ties for the coming fall.
And here's the link to Stylecore's sales thread, I can highly recommend him as a seller: http://www.styleforum.net/t/388169/drakes-tie-megasale-grenadines-shantungs-wools-madders-neats-all-nwt-detailed-pics-now-includedpost #324 of 29348/6/14 at 4:40ampost #325 of 29348/6/14 at 7:05amUpdate: Spoo said he sold the Orazio suits, but still has the sportcoats avail
Oh, dear reader, you were on the fence? Don't say I didn't tell you what would happen...post #326 of 29348/6/14 at 10:57amAnd while we're on the best of the best of B&S...
NWT Suits by Andrea Campagna
For a little over a g. Are you kidding me?
Still lingering in a 50d7 and a 54d7
Ohhhh, I wish I could.
Plus, plug for the seller marblehouse - great guy and one of the last real keepers of the high-end B&S flame. He just won't give uppost #327 of 29348/6/14 at 1:39pmpost #328 of 29348/6/14 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by wklq76a
Beautiful RLPL Gaziano & Girling tassel loafers NIB going for $450:
and already gone!
But what did the seller mean by: "Box & socks in included" ?post #329 of 29348/6/14 at 2:11pmQuote:
Yikes! No idea what he meant by socks, though. Maybe he meant trees?? All I saw were the shoes, really.post #330 of 29348/6/14 at 2:25pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1048 Active Users (102 Members and 946 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 13 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 22 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 34 minutes ago
- › Performance dress shirts 38 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway