or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! - Page 163

post #2431 of 2948
Uh huh! Agreed a price on the suit I'm selling, send deets for payment, no response.
Someone asked for sole measurements on the boots and how much shipping would be. Not even a thanks but no thanks. frown.gif
post #2432 of 2948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post

Yeah, had the same crap with 99% of buyers when selling my shoes. Asking bunch of q. and then just disappear. Be serious guys!

My last experience (member with positive feedbacks) was:

"Ok perfect I pay immediately", then "I'm paying" then "I'll pay" then he sent me the wrong amount (100 euro less) which I refunded then again "I'll pay", now after a week of troubling he's disappeared...
Edited by alexSF - 2/5/16 at 5:25pm
post #2433 of 2948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola View Post
 

Yeah, had the same crap with 99% of buyers when selling my shoes. Asking bunch of q. and then just disappear. Be serious guys!

 

Yeah a lot of these ones recently. I have been here for years and I honestly think it's worse than ever. Maybe it's time to start selling on Ebay again.. Even that that the fees are insane there

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Uh huh! Agreed a price on the suit I'm selling, send deets for payment, no response.
Someone asked for sole measurements on the boots and how much shipping would be. Not even a thanks but no thanks. frown.gif

 

Totally agree here. There are of course people who still asks for shipping and measurements and politely says no thanks though.

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexSF View Post


My last experience (member with positive feedbacks) was:

"Ok perfect I pay immediately", then "I'm paying" then "I'll pay" then he sent me the wrong amount (100 euro less) which I refunded then again "I'll pay", now after a week of troubling he's disappeared...


That's not OK, I hope that you reported that guy!

post #2434 of 2948
happy.gif

You guys are describing one of my recent experiences! Some jerkoff with a single post on this site wanted to buy something from me and sends me references that I check in on... he then disappears for two weeks, and comes back saying that he doesn't check SF often but that "money will be sent tonight." And then when I inquire as to the delay in payment (which was maybe three days since being promised payment), I get a, "Oh, trust me, your jacket isn't a priority to me. You can leave all the feedback you'd like but I have more bought more than 500k worth of pieces of 2p2 so I can prove my PayPal account isn't fraudulent. I just feel somewhat awkward dealing with you, honestly."

Thanks, man.

It's much easier to sell on grailed or ebay, tbh.
post #2435 of 2948
I am surprised to see so many complaints. Sellers should be grateful there are no fees being charged. I am sure Fok and the crew can make some coin, but they are essentially allowing a free market enterprise to self sustain without imposing any fees. I realize transactions can sometimes be frustrating, but I am certain that is the case everywhere. O and let's not derail this thread. Thanks again @Razl!
post #2436 of 2948
These are very valid complaints, and they don't come up often in this thread.
post #2437 of 2948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcuffed View Post

happy.gif

You guys are describing one of my recent experiences! Some jerkoff with a single post on this site wanted to buy something from me and sends me references that I check in on... he then disappears for two weeks, and comes back saying that he doesn't check SF often but that "money will be sent tonight." And then when I inquire as to the delay in payment (which was maybe three days since being promised payment), I get a, "Oh, trust me, your jacket isn't a priority to me. You can leave all the feedback you'd like but I have more bought more than 500k worth of pieces of 2p2 so I can prove my PayPal account isn't fraudulent. I just feel somewhat awkward dealing with you, honestly."

Thanks, man.

It's much easier to sell on grailed or ebay, tbh.

Call that clown out peepwall[1].gif
post #2438 of 2948
Just purchased a scarf from Edmorel, and now eyeing a Kiton jacket.
post #2439 of 2948

My experience with B&S has been 95% favorable. There are some idiots out there but the benefits of no fees outweighs the occasional annoyance (so far anyway)

post #2440 of 2948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgatz View Post

Just purchased a scarf from Edmorel, and now eyeing a Kiton jacket.
Those scarves are beautiful
post #2441 of 2948
Right, had to restrain myself so as not to buy four.
post #2442 of 2948
EG bal boots are nice! I ended up selling a similar pair to free up space though!
post #2443 of 2948

Inis Meain Bullwool Navy in Small. New with tag. 

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/517749/inis-meain-bullwool-gansey-sweater-navy-small

 

 

post #2444 of 2948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcuffed View Post

happy.gif

You guys are describing one of my recent experiences! Some jerkoff with a single post on this site wanted to buy something from me and sends me references that I check in on... he then disappears for two weeks, and comes back saying that he doesn't check SF often but that "money will be sent tonight." And then when I inquire as to the delay in payment (which was maybe three days since being promised payment), I get a, "Oh, trust me, your jacket isn't a priority to me. You can leave all the feedback you'd like but I have more bought more than 500k worth of pieces of 2p2 so I can prove my PayPal account isn't fraudulent. I just feel somewhat awkward dealing with you, honestly."

Thanks, man.

It's much easier to sell on grailed or ebay, tbh.

You should atleast let mods know. More often than not they trying to scam or come up on something.
post #2445 of 2948

987 Beat 501's and Golf on TV.. Have a good day..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this!