or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Barena styles and sizing thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Barena styles and sizing thread. - Page 4

post #46 of 58
Hey guys, I was thinking of getting this barena blazer which is on sale for 50% off.

http://www.threedifferent.com/online-clothes-sales/men/Barena/118380/1/Clothing/Blazers/326/1/0/Barena-Blazer-Man.asp

But I am not sure about the website. It seems like the RRP is less than what they normally sell for. Is it legit?
post #47 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by click here View Post

Hey guys, I was thinking of getting this barena blazer which is on sale for 50% off.

http://www.threedifferent.com/online-clothes-sales/men/Barena/118380/1/Clothing/Blazers/326/1/0/Barena-Blazer-Man.asp

But I am not sure about the website. It seems like the RRP is less than what they normally sell for. Is it legit?

I've bought from three different before, and AFAIK they're legit.
post #48 of 58

 Could anyone help with identifying these three models and with corresponding sizing (i.e. whether the item runs small or tts)?

 

post #49 of 58

Those jackets are sweet and I wish I knew any info on them.   Absolutely love the one Barena item I have so far.  It is the Bouclé Hooded Anorak in a size 52 and while certainly a bit loose, it is an awesome sweater/jacket.

post #50 of 58
Resurrecting a dead thread because that's what I do.

How are Barena's trousers? Mostly concerned with the elastic waist ones like the regna. Are they too much like sweats are do they work well as a trouser too?
post #51 of 58

Will see if I can resurrect this thread a bit as I really love me some Barena.

 

Rocking last season's bramble coat today, as it's freezing out here in North Dakota:

 

post #52 of 58
How does sizing run on Barena blazers? I hear they tend to be small. Should I go TTS or size up?
post #53 of 58
IME u can go tts in stretchy materials but better size up on hard ones (cotton twill, linen canvas, nylon or poly blends, cotton linen blend...)
post #54 of 58

size up

post #55 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Nights View Post

How does sizing run on Barena blazers? I hear they tend to be small. Should I go TTS or size up?

 
IMO they're fairly true to size.  I'm 6'0 and 185lbs (ish) and a size 50 in both a blazer/pants fit very well on me.  I'm usually a 40R (american size) in a jacket and 34 waist.  I find if I go up to a 52 it's a bit large and baggy on me.

 

Barena fits me fantastically for some reason -- or maybe they're just so well designed they always look good.  On their sweet henley t-shirts (the nalin shirts from last spring/summer) I can wear small, medium or large depending on how baggy/slim a look I want and they all look great.

 

What piece are you looking at?

post #56 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdes81 View Post

 

IMO they're fairly true to size.  I'm 6'0 and 185lbs (ish) and a size 50 in both a blazer/pants fit very well on me.  I'm usually a 40R (american size) in a jacket and 34 waist.  I find if I go up to a 52 it's a bit large and baggy on me.

Barena fits me fantastically for some reason -- or maybe they're just so well designed they always look good.  On their sweet henley t-shirts (the nalin shirts from last spring/summer) I can wear small, medium or large depending on how baggy/slim a look I want and they all look great.

What piece are you looking at?
)

Thanks for your input. I was looking at various blazers. I'm usually a 52 but the chest measurement on some of them (around 21") seemed quite small. It can be hard to tell how something knitted will fit without trying it on, though
post #57 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Nights View Post


)

Thanks for your input. I was looking at various blazers. I'm usually a 52 but the chest measurement on some of them (around 21") seemed quite small. It can be hard to tell how something knitted will fit without trying it on, though


Have a link to the blazer you're looking at?  I think the torceo blazers fit more slim, while some of the other blazers not so much. Without any other information, I'd go with your usual size.

post #58 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdes81 View Post


Have a link to the blazer you're looking at?  I think the torceo blazers fit more slim, while some of the other blazers not so much. Without any other information, I'd go with your usual size.

Yes, let me PM you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Barena styles and sizing thread.