or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Thrift / Discount Store Arguing (AKA Lets Take It Outside) Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Thrift / Discount Store Arguing (AKA Lets Take It Outside) Thread

post #1 of 103
Thread Starter 

This is a place to argue the finer points of the Thrift Bragging thread without hogging up page after page of the actual bragging thread. 

 

Suggested topics:

  • Capitalist Ebay Pigs
  • That Looks Dumb, why did you buy that ugly piece of junk.
  • You have no style!
  • I passed on all of this crap.
  • Is this a thing, how much is it worth and should I kop?
  • Should I tell people it's available?
  • The meaning of Spam, outside of a Monty Python movie.
  • Why noobs rule the world, and whether or not they should be overthrown.
  • Why my opinion is better than yours.
  • etc......

 

Bring it.

 

But remember, keep it free from religion, racism and excess profanity. After all, most of us are adults here.


Edited by capnwes - 12/19/13 at 10:22am
post #2 of 103
sup?
post #3 of 103

I'm into this. Arguments are entertaining in their own weird way and now they have their own place.

post #4 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

This is a place to argue the finer points of the Thrift Bragging thread without hogging up page after page of the actual bragging thread. 

Suggested topics:
  • Capitalist Ebay Pigs
  • That Looks Dumb, why did you buy that ugly piece of junk.
  • You have no style!
  • I passed on all of this crap!
  • Is this a thing, how much is it worth and should I kop?
  • etc......

Bring it.

I must say that this is my new favorite thread.
post #5 of 103

I suggest changing the 'I passed on all this crap' to 'I passed on all this crap and am wondering if I might actually be stupid for doing so".

 

/me blushes

 

Also, you want to put proxy requests on here too or what?

post #6 of 103
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
 

I suggest changing the 'I passed on all this crap' to 'I passed on all this crap and am wondering if I might actually be stupid for doing so".

 

/me blushes

 

Also, you want to put proxy requests on here too or what?

There's already a thread for that. lol

post #7 of 103

I passed on a pair of swag-ass Dr. Scholls velcro shoes yesterday. Can't make it back today but should I go back first thing in the morning and pick them up? They look like they were only worn like 50-75 or so times and I know I've heard that brand name before. Bad pass?

post #8 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

There's already a thread for that. lol


Fak man. I'm such a bloody noob.

post #9 of 103

nice. now trolls can post in here, and go unanswered.   back to thrifting...............

post #10 of 103

lets ban certain types of firearms!

post #11 of 103
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by concealed View Post
 

lets ban certain types of firearms!

Agreed! I hate rubber band guns!

post #12 of 103
Good pass?

post #13 of 103

All New Rap Is Bad b/w You're Just Old

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #14 of 103

Lol Nice Dad Jeans vs. Light Wash Denim ≠ "Dad Jeans"

post #15 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Main Man View Post
 

I passed on a pair of swag-ass Dr. Scholls velcro shoes yesterday. Can't make it back today but should I go back first thing in the morning and pick them up? They look like they were only worn like 50-75 or so times and I know I've heard that brand name before. Bad pass?

Tough call. Let's see the pics. You did take pics of everything you passed on, right?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Thrift / Discount Store Arguing (AKA Lets Take It Outside) Thread