or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Daily CE Musings of Piob
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Daily CE Musings of Piob - Page 287

post #4291 of 5329
So unrealistic.
post #4292 of 5329
No, you have a fucking idiot world view.

Look, I could give two shits about Hollywood politics but The Major is Japanese. Full Stop.

And your assertion that the inclusion of western features in anime is to broaden marketability shows just how little you know.
post #4293 of 5329
Lol, anime. Ok, losers.
post #4294 of 5329
Is this where I post these types of articles? In your neck of the woods @Harold falcon.

"Easton substitute teacher caught having sex with student in cemetery, cops say"

"A woman working as a substitute teacher at Easton Area High School was charged Tuesday morning with institutional sexual assault on a 17-year-old male student after they were caught having sex in Easton Cemetery, city police report."

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/easton/index.ssf/2016/05/easton_high_substitute_faces_s.html

Would not hit.
post #4295 of 5329
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

Is this where I post these types of articles? In your neck of the woods @Harold falcon.

"Easton substitute teacher caught having sex with student in cemetery, cops say"

"A woman working as a substitute teacher at Easton Area High School was charged Tuesday morning with institutional sexual assault on a 17-year-old male student after they were caught having sex in Easton Cemetery, city police report."

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/easton/index.ssf/2016/05/easton_high_substitute_faces_s.html

Would not hit.



From the comments:

"Sounds like a grave situation."
post #4296 of 5329
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

Is this where I post these types of articles? In your neck of the woods @Harold falcon.

"Easton substitute teacher caught having sex with student in cemetery, cops say"

"A woman working as a substitute teacher at Easton Area High School was charged Tuesday morning with institutional sexual assault on a 17-year-old male student after they were caught having sex in Easton Cemetery, city police report."

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/easton/index.ssf/2016/05/easton_high_substitute_faces_s.html

Would not hit.
Roll her in flour and poke the wet spot
post #4297 of 5329

maybe this is a good place to put this:

 

apparently in a few minutes the Trump campaign will make the case that Hillary Clinton is a moral accomplice to Bill's indiscretions and possibly even his alleged assaults.

 

at times like this i wonder: what might Charles P Pierce will make of this?

 

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45020/bill-clinton-blame-for-donald-trump/

 

of course. the leftist choir's mezzo soprano doesn't even mention H Clinton. instead he vaguely impugns the character of the alleged victims!

 

***

 

sometimes i wonder if political surrogates don't cast a reflection in a mirror, like vampires.

post #4298 of 5329
Thread Starter 
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

Justin Trudeau whoops ass...including nearly decking a female MP. Video included.
post #4299 of 5329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

Justin Trudeau whoops ass...including nearly decking a female MP. Video included.

Dude must think he's in Taiwan.
post #4300 of 5329
I'm not sure about your tone, and I haven't followed the story at all, so I'm not sure what to make of that. He seems to barely bump into her while she's physically impeding someone else, and she comes back almost crying. Just looks like theatrics to me.
post #4301 of 5329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

Justin Trudeau whoops ass...including nearly decking a female MP. Video included.
Oh, Canada.
post #4302 of 5329
That actually did look like very incidental contact, his elbow/arm touching her as he was grabbing the other fellow. It didn't look like a planned attack.

post #4303 of 5329
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

That actually did look like very incidental contact, his elbow/arm touching her as he was grabbing the other fellow. It didn't look like a planned attack.

Agreed on that but two issues:

First, he should not have gone down and steered the other MP bodily away. If his predecessor had done it would have been assault.
Second, if his predecessor had done that and accidentally bumped a female MP? Holy shit it would have been the "War on Women."
post #4304 of 5329
Grabbing people in your workplace should never happen. That's a fire able offense.
post #4305 of 5329
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

Grabbing people in your workplace should never happen.

What if they're dressed kind of sexy?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Daily CE Musings of Piob