or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Daily CE Musings of Piob
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Daily CE Musings of Piob - Page 203

post #3031 of 5308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post


Seems par for the course in recent Presidential campaigns.


Working well for Trump as we speak

post #3032 of 5308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Seems par for the course in recent Presidential campaigns.
Fair point.
post #3033 of 5308
Or maybe he just meant that a 5-4 decision utterly without basis in the history or text of the Constitution, with three of those justices voting for it being in their late 70s or 80s, wouldn't survive two terms of President Huckabee.
post #3034 of 5308
Trump just cant restrain his rampant sexism/mysoginy, let alone his bigotry...his crudeness will ruin w/e possible shot his "straight talk" gave him at an actual run
post #3035 of 5308
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Trump just cant restrain his rampant sexism/mysoginy, let alone his bigotry...his crudeness will ruin w/e possible shot his "straight talk" gave him at an actual run

I think Trump just doesn't respect anybody who isn't Trump. Lacking any basic respect or even the pretense of it, he has no problem jumping to sexism, racism,classism, whatever seems convenient at the time to disrespect his target of the moment.
post #3036 of 5308
Thread Starter 
Seems to me the Oathkeepers might be making terrorist threats against some level of government. Apparently they're making noise that is thinly veiled threats to stage an armed jail breakout of Kim Davis.
post #3037 of 5308
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Trump just cant restrain his rampant sexism/mysoginy, let alone his bigotry...his crudeness will ruin w/e possible shot his "straight talk" gave him at an actual run

This is post clinton us... he is louder than the rest but hard to beat clinton on crudeness. New porno concept I am back but now I have 2 cigars
post #3038 of 5308
I'll give him this: his recent slamming the HF guys' tax bill
post #3039 of 5308
....as < their $40k secretary's tax bill. Then suggesting Jeb and Hillary alike remain mute on the issue b/c each is in the HF guys' pockets. Great way to harness this recent evil 1%ers class war thing and turn it into a tailwind for his campaign.
post #3040 of 5308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Seems to me the Oathkeepers might be making terrorist threats against some level of government. Apparently they're making noise that is thinly veiled threats to stage an armed jail breakout of Kim Davis.

I thought she was already released.
post #3041 of 5308
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

I thought she was already released.

Ah, did not know that. I wonder if they're talking about if the contempt charges are reinstated?

Either way I don't like an armed vigilante group making noise they're going to basically stage an insurrection.
post #3042 of 5308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Ah, did not know that. I wonder if they're talking about if the contempt charges are reinstated?

Either way I don't like an armed vigilante group making noise they're going to basically stage an insurrection.

Not nearly as extreme as breaking someone out of jail, but they already had an armed standoff with federal authorities at the Bundy Ranch last year.
post #3043 of 5308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Either way I don't like an armed vigilante group making noise they're going to basically stage an insurrection.

Really don't have a problem with the threat of it. I know I'd have to examine it harder were the rubber to meet the road.

Do all the ISIS-in-the-US photos on Instagram have you freaked too, or does this distaste only apply to religious, US hyper-conservatives?
post #3044 of 5308

ISIS in the US?  I must have missed them last time I was at the mall

post #3045 of 5308
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Really don't have a problem with the threat of it. I know I'd have to examine it harder were the rubber to meet the road.

Do all the ISIS-in-the-US photos on Instagram have you freaked too, or does this distaste only apply to religious, US hyper-conservatives?

Nothing has me freaked out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Daily CE Musings of Piob