or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Struggling to name baby....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Struggling to name baby.... - Page 5

post #61 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Just get girl pragnant. Or do you need to know how to do that too?

You mean you just don't order one off of the internet?
post #62 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post

You mean you just don't order one off of the internet?

No, but the internet is teeming with instructional videos on how to make one.

Well, there are some variations in there that won't work, but the fundamentals are present.
post #63 of 85

here is no gender neutral form of addressing someone . I'm not advocating some radical feminazi agenda, but as someone who has struggled internally that my last name effectively gives away the fact I am jewish, despite the fact that I havent spoken to my mother in months and am eating a ham and cheese sandwich, I wish we didnt pre-judge people by their names

tmMx1q

post #64 of 85

Well, Sydney was also the name of a legendary spy, that was inspiration for James Bond. You could go Danielle, Dominique, I like Alex etc. You could also go for 2 names or a hyphenated name.

post #65 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestylishdevil View Post

My name's Natasha... I get a lot of compliments on my name and I never feel embarrassed. (I've heard of awful names for girls like "My Tu" pronounced "Me Too", just names so long god knows how to say it.)

Hayden
Anrike
Jessie
Tiffany
Sydney
Paloma



Hey you can always go with North West when in doubt.

Hayden, she'll have two family names

Anrike, only if certain she will be a 5'10" blue eyed blonde

Jessie, Pinkman

Tiffany, stripper's name, how is it that everyone doesn't know this?

Sydney, the biggest shit hole in the Southern Hemisphere, which was named after Lord Sydney, described as a person who "scarcely rose above mediocrity", it is also an old man's name.

Paloma, she'll end up with a giant lip mole that has big black hairs growing out of it.
post #66 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Tiffany, stripper's name, how is it that everyone doesn't know this?

 

Here we go again...

 

----

 

That said, I largely agree with your observations.  Good work.


Edited by SchwererGustav - 12/26/13 at 12:58pm
post #67 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwererGustav View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Tiffany, stripper's name, how is it that everyone doesn't know this?

Here we go again...

----

That said, I largely agree with your observations.  Good work.

The observation regarding the name Tiffany is the only one that is unequivocally true, the others are debatable. Tiffany is a stripper's name, this is a simple undeniable fact.
post #68 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmenowla View Post

here is no gender neutral form of addressing someone . I'm not advocating some radical feminazi agenda, but as someone who has struggled internally that my last name effectively gives away the fact I am jewish, despite the fact that I havent spoken to my mother in months and am eating a ham and cheese sandwich, I wish we didnt pre-judge people by their names
tmMx1q

What does gender have to do with being Jewish?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

The observation regarding the name Tiffany is the only one that is unequivocally true, the others are debatable. Tiffany is a stripper's name, this is a simple undeniable fact.

Every Tiffany I know is a stripper, hooker, or transsexual.
post #69 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

The observation regarding the name Tiffany is the only one that is unequivocally true, the others are debatable. Tiffany is a stripper's name, this is a simple undeniable fact.

Every Tiffany I know is a stripper, hooker, or transsexual.

Or all three.
post #70 of 85
Tiffany Starr is not a stripper.
post #71 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Tiffany Starr is not a stripper.

"Or".
post #72 of 85
That kid here yet
post #73 of 85
Thread Starter 
She sure did...

Danielle Alix-Marie Somethingjewish

1/21/2014


We called an audible on the name at the last minute, and since we will now never use it, I can safely tell you that it was going to be

Dylan Alaina Somethingjewish
post #74 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgold47 View Post

She sure did...

Danielle Alix-Marie Somethingjewish

1/21/2014


We called an audible on the name at the last minute, and since we will now never use it, I can safely tell you that it was going to be

Dylan Alaina Somethingjewish

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Edited by ter1413 - 2/2/14 at 12:34pm
post #75 of 85
Great news congrats to all

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Struggling to name baby....