or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014 - Page 46

post #676 of 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorcan7 View Post

I like the houndstooth bedford.  Did he have anything else interesting in stock for SS14?  Shirts in particular.  Been debating heading up there the next time I'm in London.

Thanks the pattern is a lot more subtle in real life. The pic does make it seem like it would hurt your eyes but that's just my terrible camera. I'm in the US so unfortunately I have no Idea what else Alan has. As you know he doesn't have a webstore so I ordered through email/PayPal. Strangely no one in the US picked up the blk/wht houndstooth. Nepenthes NYC informed me that he was the only stockist that picked it up other than a few in Japan.
post #677 of 1321

Mohawk had the b/w houndstooth fatigue ... Unsure if they have any left. Did not see them around a few weeks back anymore.

 

Mike

post #678 of 1321
I'm referring to the blk/wht houndstooth Bedford not fatigue pant.
post #679 of 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesssir View Post


Thanks the pattern is a lot more subtle in real life. The pic does make it seem like it would hurt your eyes but that's just my terrible camera. I'm in the US so unfortunately I have no Idea what else Alan has. As you know he doesn't have a webstore so I ordered through email/PayPal. Strangely no one in the US picked up the blk/wht houndstooth. Nepenthes NYC informed me that he was the only stockist that picked it up other than a few in Japan.

 

Ahh ok!  He does sometimes pick the more unusual items which is cool.

post #680 of 1321

I think I id'd most everything but for some reason cannot find the shirt (I think both fits show the same) and shorts (These might be two different gray shorts?) in the fit pics below.

 

I know there are many madras shirts with some red/ blue color combo this season but I cannot locate this one (More white, some pink) at an US retailer (Saw it at a retailer in Japan but forgot where …). Thanks for pointers.

 

What shirt? What shorts? (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gary, do you happen to have a Gray cotton oxford USN pant in 34 left? If not, I likely will have to get from Europe (Those pants really stuck out in Lorcan's phenomenal fit pic with the Post O jacket …).

 

Thanks,

 

Mike

post #681 of 1321

@mbaum think the shirt is: tab collar shirt - Newport Plaid / Blue /Pink  you might want to email Nepenthes and ask who is carrying it.  Superdenim has the red version, blue/pink is a rarer one I think...

 

 

The second pic of shorts is the Truman short in Heather grey oxford, think the first pic is actually the combi-suit with the top-half folded down:

 

:D

post #682 of 1321
Does anyone know where to get hold on the patchwork chambray in the short sleeve BD shirt version?
Both colors either grey or blue would be welcome. I can't find in anywhere.
post #683 of 1321

Thank you, Lorcan7. All makes sense. Need to touch base with Nepenthes on the items as I don;t think I have seen them in the US.

 

Mike

post #684 of 1321
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaum View Post

I think I id'd most everything but for some reason cannot find the shirt (I think both fits show the same) and shorts (These might be two different gray shorts?) in the fit pics below.

I know there are many madras shirts with some red/ blue color combo this season but I cannot locate this one (More white, some pink) at an US retailer (Saw it at a retailer in Japan but forgot where …). Thanks for pointers.
What shirt? What shorts? (Click to show)









Gary, do you happen to have a Gray cotton oxford USN pant in 34 left? If not, I likely will have to get from Europe (Those pants really stuck out in Lorcan's phenomenal fit pic with the Post O jacket …).

Thanks,

Mike




Mike, we have one pair available. Give us a call at 617-547-2067
post #685 of 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModWar View Post

Does anyone know where to get hold on the patchwork chambray in the short sleeve BD shirt version?
Both colors either grey or blue would be welcome. I can't find in anywhere.

+1

Gary, was in Boston for the marathon staying around the corner from you but I didn't have a chance to pop-in, such a bummer! Next time.
post #686 of 1321
New Cottonopolis jacket at Oi Polloi made at one of the UK factories used by Nepenthes.




http://www.oipolloi.com/shop/brand/cottonopolis

And a Kardashian in this season's Aviator

post #687 of 1321
^PLEASE DON'T RUIN EG FOR ME!
post #688 of 1321

That Kardashian photo makes me cringe. 

post #689 of 1321
but, but, will dash carry fwk? peepwall[1].gif
post #690 of 1321

Anyone know of ANY stockists that have the Navy Poplin C-1 vest in a size XL? I've never worn EG vests before, but the two shirts I own are L and my sportcoats and outerwear (including the past season's gray herringbone CPO shirt jacket) are all XL. Customer support at The Bureau advised me to go with an XL, and Nepenthes SAs told me L. Idk. :crazy: 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014