There was certainly lotsa talk & support for the chukka. I guess, not enough commitment to make it happens this time. Ya, maybe next round.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ordering custom Vibergs Last post on Yesterday at 9:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket.com MTO - Copper task roughout service boot on the 110 last Last post on 9/14/14 at 8:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO. Round 2: Poll - Page 3
Poll Results: Which are you interested in buying at Styleforummarket?Poll expired: Nov 24, 2013
35 Total Votes
42% (15)A) Tan Bison Scout boot
25% (9)B) Loden Green Service Boot, 2030 last
20% (7)C) Loden Green Service Boot, 2040 last
5% (2)D) Heather Grey roughout Chukka, 110 last
5% (2)E) Heather Grey roughout Chukka, 2030 last
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32 of 3612/4/13 at 2:22pmThread Starterpost #33 of 3612/10/13 at 9:00pmThread Starter
Alright guys. So, right now we have enough orders to go ahead with the loden green boot, but not for the bison boot. If you wish to get the bison boot made this round, now is the time to order. I am going to send in an order next Monday.
Fok.post #34 of 3612/10/13 at 11:35pmA) Tan Bison Scout boot
Leather: tan bison
Model: Scout boot
Toecap: none, unstructured toe
Sole: Double leather sole , natural
Eyelets: 7 antique brass eyelets
if seems there's not enough peeps who voted for the Tan Bison Scout who ACTUALLY put in the order. it'd be a shame to waste the opportunity to acquire a fab & unique build up such as this.
honestly, the 1 & only apprehension i have that's preventing me from pulling the trigger are the leather soles .... 'just could never get used to them. but, if they're EXACTLY like the soles on the 8" ENGINEER BLACK [Japanese] HORSEHIDE__ ie, Cat's Paw half-soles, i'm mosdef on board.
Edited by IIIrd Icon - 12/11/13 at 7:10pmpost #35 of 361/26/14 at 7:07am
- Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO. Round 2: Poll
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 30 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 42 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?