Thanks Fok! I am in for the Bison boot on the 2030 (or 2040) last.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ordering custom Vibergs Last post on 2/11/16 at 9:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket.com MTO - Copper task roughout service boot on the 110 last Last post on 9/14/14 at 8:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO. Round 2: Poll - Page 2
Poll Results: Which are you interested in buying at Styleforummarket?Poll expired: Nov 24, 2013
35 Total Votespost #16 of 3611/19/13 at 2:38ampost #17 of 3611/19/13 at 6:57amQuote:Originally Posted by peezlep
42% (15)A) Tan Bison Scout boot
25% (9)B) Loden Green Service Boot, 2030 last
20% (7)C) Loden Green Service Boot, 2040 last
5% (2)D) Heather Grey roughout Chukka, 110 last
5% (2)E) Heather Grey roughout Chukka, 2030 last
The Chukka on the 2030 is a silly idea imho.
I've had an Oxford on the 2030 and it looked really odd. On a service boot the last looks well balanced but was getting into winklepicker territory on the Oxford. Pretty sure their usually made on the 110 which works perfectly with the proportions of a chukka and Oxford.
Any way, that's just like my opinion.
You know, I went back and looked at all the Chukkas, and you're right, they are almost always on the 110 last. Likely for a reason, or for the reason you stated. I'm down to change my vote to 110.
This is a brown roughout and a calico grey roughout on the 110 last and 2060 soles, so basically exactly what is being suggested. would the heather grey be basically a combination of the two colors?post #18 of 3611/19/13 at 8:51pmThread Starterpost #19 of 3611/19/13 at 8:58pmThread Starter
Tan Bison scout boot on the 110 last looks like a lock. And from my understanding, we have now 3 for the heather grey roughout chukka in the 110 last.
What about the Loden Green boot camp? That was actually a really awesome makeup. Looks like the 2040 is a lock right now, but there are a lot of guys who want the 2030 makeup as well.
Any more guys for the bison boot on the 2030 last? I can't go ahead with even putting them on the store if I don't have 4 soft commitments.
Fok.post #20 of 3611/20/13 at 7:35ampost #21 of 3611/20/13 at 8:28amThread StarterQuote:
Possibly, but not likely. I can ask. Personally, I think that the brogued captoe is really the right design for this boot. It's a slightly more refined leather and design, and imo, it would be the one that would work best. I'm not an advocate to have something difference just to have somethign different. The icy mocha and the loden green are completely different leathers, and will have a completely different feel.post #22 of 3611/20/13 at 9:02ampost #23 of 3611/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #24 of 3611/21/13 at 3:08pmThread Starterpost #25 of 3611/22/13 at 2:26pmpost #26 of 3611/25/13 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #27 of 3611/25/13 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #28 of 3611/27/13 at 1:05pmpost #29 of 3611/27/13 at 5:24pmpost #30 of 3611/27/13 at 6:44pmThread Starter
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Friday Challenge September 2nd 2016 - the #menswear aficionado 3 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 59 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding