Thanks Fok! I am in for the Bison boot on the 2030 (or 2040) last.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Ordering custom Vibergs Last post on 2/11/16 at 9:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket.com MTO - Copper task roughout service boot on the 110 last Last post on 9/14/14 at 8:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO. Round 2: Poll - Page 2
Poll Results: Which are you interested in buying at Styleforummarket?Poll expired: Nov 24, 2013
35 Total Votespost #16 of 3611/19/13 at 2:38ampost #17 of 3611/19/13 at 6:57amQuote:Originally Posted by peezlep
42% (15)A) Tan Bison Scout boot
25% (9)B) Loden Green Service Boot, 2030 last
20% (7)C) Loden Green Service Boot, 2040 last
5% (2)D) Heather Grey roughout Chukka, 110 last
5% (2)E) Heather Grey roughout Chukka, 2030 last
The Chukka on the 2030 is a silly idea imho.
I've had an Oxford on the 2030 and it looked really odd. On a service boot the last looks well balanced but was getting into winklepicker territory on the Oxford. Pretty sure their usually made on the 110 which works perfectly with the proportions of a chukka and Oxford.
Any way, that's just like my opinion.
You know, I went back and looked at all the Chukkas, and you're right, they are almost always on the 110 last. Likely for a reason, or for the reason you stated. I'm down to change my vote to 110.
This is a brown roughout and a calico grey roughout on the 110 last and 2060 soles, so basically exactly what is being suggested. would the heather grey be basically a combination of the two colors?post #18 of 3611/19/13 at 8:51pmThread Starterpost #19 of 3611/19/13 at 8:58pmThread Starter
Tan Bison scout boot on the 110 last looks like a lock. And from my understanding, we have now 3 for the heather grey roughout chukka in the 110 last.
What about the Loden Green boot camp? That was actually a really awesome makeup. Looks like the 2040 is a lock right now, but there are a lot of guys who want the 2030 makeup as well.
Any more guys for the bison boot on the 2030 last? I can't go ahead with even putting them on the store if I don't have 4 soft commitments.
Fok.post #20 of 3611/20/13 at 7:35ampost #21 of 3611/20/13 at 8:28amThread StarterQuote:
Possibly, but not likely. I can ask. Personally, I think that the brogued captoe is really the right design for this boot. It's a slightly more refined leather and design, and imo, it would be the one that would work best. I'm not an advocate to have something difference just to have somethign different. The icy mocha and the loden green are completely different leathers, and will have a completely different feel.post #22 of 3611/20/13 at 9:02ampost #23 of 3611/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #24 of 3611/21/13 at 3:08pmThread Starterpost #25 of 3611/22/13 at 2:26pmpost #26 of 3611/25/13 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #27 of 3611/25/13 at 3:02pmThread Starterpost #28 of 3611/27/13 at 1:05pmpost #29 of 3611/27/13 at 5:24pmpost #30 of 3611/27/13 at 6:44pmThread Starter
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 11 seconds ago
- › Anybody have Oxfords or Derbies from Santalum? 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › What would look good under this jacket? 8 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 29 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 50 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding