Thanks Fok! I am in for the Bison boot on the 2030 (or 2040) last.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 10/28/15 at 1:21am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 10/26/15 at 8:17am in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket.com MTO - Copper task roughout service boot on the 110 last Last post on 9/14/14 at 8:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO. Round 2: Poll - Page 2
Poll Results: Which are you interested in buying at Styleforummarket?
42% (15)A) Tan Bison Scout boot
25% (9)B) Loden Green Service Boot, 2030 last
20% (7)C) Loden Green Service Boot, 2040 last
5% (2)D) Heather Grey roughout Chukka, 110 last
5% (2)E) Heather Grey roughout Chukka, 2030 last
Styleforum Top Picks
The Chukka on the 2030 is a silly idea imho.
I've had an Oxford on the 2030 and it looked really odd. On a service boot the last looks well balanced but was getting into winklepicker territory on the Oxford. Pretty sure their usually made on the 110 which works perfectly with the proportions of a chukka and Oxford.
Any way, that's just like my opinion.
You know, I went back and looked at all the Chukkas, and you're right, they are almost always on the 110 last. Likely for a reason, or for the reason you stated. I'm down to change my vote to 110.
This is a brown roughout and a calico grey roughout on the 110 last and 2060 soles, so basically exactly what is being suggested. would the heather grey be basically a combination of the two colors?
Tan Bison scout boot on the 110 last looks like a lock. And from my understanding, we have now 3 for the heather grey roughout chukka in the 110 last.
What about the Loden Green boot camp? That was actually a really awesome makeup. Looks like the 2040 is a lock right now, but there are a lot of guys who want the 2030 makeup as well.
Any more guys for the bison boot on the 2030 last? I can't go ahead with even putting them on the store if I don't have 4 soft commitments.
Possibly, but not likely. I can ask. Personally, I think that the brogued captoe is really the right design for this boot. It's a slightly more refined leather and design, and imo, it would be the one that would work best. I'm not an advocate to have something difference just to have somethign different. The icy mocha and the loden green are completely different leathers, and will have a completely different feel.
- Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO. Round 2: Poll
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › OAK ROOM - EG CARMINA GG FOSTER RUTHERFORDS - Official... 1 minute ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aero Leather black horsehide boots 7 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Quorum shawl collar cardigan (off-white/mint... 6 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 6 minutes ago
- › J. Crew Buttondown Shirts Slim Fit size L 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Official 2015-2016 college football thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories