or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 45

post #661 of 856
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenfan View Post
 

Thanks, I will be checking back frequently! Do you have any type of email mailing list/newsletter to announce their release that I can sign up?

 

You can sign up for the newsletter on the bottom of the front page. :)

post #662 of 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by conradwu View Post
 

 

You can sign up for the newsletter on the bottom of the front page. :)

Done! Looking forward to receiving updates! :)

post #663 of 856

Do you think the PoW tie works OK with a light blue shirt (w/ navy suit) or does it really need a white shirt? Thanks!

post #664 of 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuetsch View Post

Do you think the PoW tie works OK with a light blue shirt (w/ navy suit) or does it really need a white shirt? Thanks!

Only with the palest of blues, in my opinion. Personally, I find PoW hard to wear outside of formal occasions.
post #665 of 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuetsch View Post
 

Do you think the PoW tie works OK with a light blue shirt (w/ navy suit) or does it really need a white shirt? Thanks!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notreknip View Post


Only with the palest of blues, in my opinion. Personally, I find PoW hard to wear outside of formal occasions.

Tend to agree that it would look better with white, though I grabbed this photo from the wedding ties thread:

post #666 of 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notreknip View Post


Only with the palest of blues, in my opinion. Personally, I find PoW hard to wear outside of formal occasions.

Wore mine with a light blue houndstooth check

post #667 of 856
Conrad I was visiting the website and it says spring styles are being added.

I feel my wallet getting lighter
post #668 of 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Conrad I was visiting the website and it says spring styles are being added.

I feel my wallet getting lighter

I'll be hitting the refresh button constantly tonight...

post #669 of 856
Yea how do we get one of these passwords to enter the store?
post #670 of 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Rad View Post

Yea how do we get one of these passwords to enter the store?

Umm, presumably the site is just down temporarily while it's being updated with the new collection. Don't think you'll need a password to enter once it's ready.
post #671 of 856
Thread Starter 

Webstore will be up again in a few hours.

post #672 of 856
Thread Starter 

 

^ 1 of 9 printed grenadines I've created with arguably the most well-respected silk mill in all of Italy. 

 

Some of the spring collection now online. Many sold-out neckties have also been restocked.

 

www.conradwu.com


Edited by conradwu - 4/28/14 at 4:16pm
post #673 of 856
This one is great!



Any chance you could do an MTO in 3.5" width? I'd definitely buy one. Anyone else?
post #674 of 856
Thread Starter 

No plans for MTO at the moment.

 

This is also the last restock of the navy, maroon, and navy red dbl stripe shantungs. Only 3-4 pieces of each remaining.

 

Navy now sold out.


Edited by conradwu - 4/28/14 at 4:39pm
post #675 of 856

 

Mine.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread