come on that wasn't a knock over, I've had people in the store checking out briefcases and tap one like a domino and 4 hit the floor. it just adds, what they say, character to the bag right? no big deal at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:18 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of January 4 Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:47am in Streetwear and Denim
What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole - Page 26post #376 of 40611/20/13 at 9:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #377 of 40611/20/13 at 9:34ampost #378 of 40611/20/13 at 9:37ampost #379 of 40611/20/13 at 9:51ampost #380 of 40611/20/13 at 12:57pmpost #381 of 40611/20/13 at 2:33pmpost #382 of 40611/20/13 at 3:33pmQuote:
Mine are 10 and trust me this is nothing like the stuff they post!
Now it's just a matter of putting names to shoes and seeing if you remember the faces. I'm easy, I'm in boots and jeans. Jeremy is easy also but for a different reason. :)post #383 of 40611/20/13 at 3:38pmpost #384 of 40611/20/13 at 4:35pmQuote:
Dude, this whole time, I had NO idea you were in Huntington.post #385 of 40611/20/13 at 5:42pmpost #386 of 40611/20/13 at 5:51pmpost #387 of 40611/21/13 at 6:09ampost #388 of 40611/21/13 at 10:44amQuote:
Definitely Kirby at the top. Not sure about the remainders.
I imagine if I had instagram when I was 10, it would be filled with pictures of tree forts and SNES games.
Do kids still build tree forts or do they just play mine craft instead?post #389 of 40611/21/13 at 10:52am
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?