come on that wasn't a knock over, I've had people in the store checking out briefcases and tap one like a domino and 4 hit the floor. it just adds, what they say, character to the bag right? no big deal at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/17/14 at 1:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent purchases - Part II Last post on Today at 11:41 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... - Page 26
Mine are 10 and trust me this is nothing like the stuff they post!
Now it's just a matter of putting names to shoes and seeing if you remember the faces. I'm easy, I'm in boots and jeans. Jeremy is easy also but for a different reason. :)
Dude, this whole time, I had NO idea you were in Huntington.
Definitely Kirby at the top. Not sure about the remainders.
I imagine if I had instagram when I was 10, it would be filled with pictures of tree forts and SNES games.
Do kids still build tree forts or do they just play mine craft instead?
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
- › Help in identifying light blue suit color/fabric 36 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dont miss out on this one of a kind cognac...WHITE HENNESSY 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)