come on that wasn't a knock over, I've had people in the store checking out briefcases and tap one like a domino and 4 hit the floor. it just adds, what they say, character to the bag right? no big deal at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of January 4 Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole - Page 26
Styleforum Top Picks
Mine are 10 and trust me this is nothing like the stuff they post!
Now it's just a matter of putting names to shoes and seeing if you remember the faces. I'm easy, I'm in boots and jeans. Jeremy is easy also but for a different reason. :)
Dude, this whole time, I had NO idea you were in Huntington.
Definitely Kirby at the top. Not sure about the remainders.
I imagine if I had instagram when I was 10, it would be filled with pictures of tree forts and SNES games.
Do kids still build tree forts or do they just play mine craft instead?
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
Styleforum Top Picks
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 23 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...