or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... - Page 26

post #376 of 402
#truth

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #377 of 402

come on that wasn't a knock over, I've had people in the store checking out briefcases and tap one like a domino and 4 hit the floor. it just adds, what they say, character to the bag right?  no big deal at all.

post #378 of 402
lol. well, i guess that makes me feel better. and you were very cool about it at the show too. fistbump.gif
post #379 of 402

It's okay stitch, I spilled my wife's drink with my ass. Luckily no products were harmed.

post #380 of 402
snork[1].gif

man o' man i wish i could have been there to see that.

PSA - DLJr is a cool cat.
post #381 of 402

I thought with all that alcohol for sure some vendor's products was going to get spilled on.

post #382 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post
 







 

 

This is my first ever shoe circle photo.  I feel like a 13 year old girl who just discovered instagram.

post #383 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonvillian View Post
 

 

This is my first ever shoe circle photo.  I feel like a 13 year old girl who just discovered instagram.

 

Mine are 10 and trust me this is nothing like the stuff they post!

 

Now it's just a matter of putting names to shoes and seeing if you remember the faces.  I'm easy, I'm in boots and jeans.  Jeremy is easy also but for a different reason. :)

post #384 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaur View Post

Mine are 10 and trust me this is nothing like the stuff they post!

Now it's just a matter of putting names to shoes and seeing if you remember the faces.  I'm easy, I'm in boots and jeans.  Jeremy is easy also but for a different reason. smile.gif

The pimp trouser!
post #385 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Marcellino View Post

come on that wasn't a knock over, I've had people in the store checking out briefcases and tap one like a domino and 4 hit the floor. it just adds, what they say, character to the bag right?  no big deal at all.

Dude, this whole time, I had NO idea you were in Huntington.
post #386 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Dude, this whole time, I had NO idea you were in Huntington.


carver street, off NY ave down the block from the paramount

post #387 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Marcellino View Post


carver street, off NY ave down the block from the paramount

Know it well. I used to go to the thrift store that was on Carver. Is that a Karate studio now? I hope you eat at Besito every day.
post #388 of 402

those stores are on the other side of NY Ave and if i remember correctly i think it is a Karate studio. As you know this town is known for its nightlife of restaurants and pubs, Besito is one of the best

post #389 of 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaur View Post
 

 

Mine are 10 and trust me this is nothing like the stuff they post!

 

Now it's just a matter of putting names to shoes and seeing if you remember the faces.  I'm easy, I'm in boots and jeans.  Jeremy is easy also but for a different reason. :)

 

Definitely Kirby at the top.  Not sure about the remainders. 

 

I imagine if I had instagram when I was 10, it would be filled with pictures of tree forts and SNES games. 

 

Do kids still build tree forts or do they just play mine craft instead?

post #390 of 402

I was big on sofa/cushion/pillow/blanket forts as a child. Accompanied with nerf gun wars of course.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole