Stop exaggerating. We also have some salad shops...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:21 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of January 4 Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:49 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole - Page 3
Styleforum Top Picks
Those are okay. But seriously guys, this location is amazing. We will get some good food in, get everyone a drink, and look at some good stuff. If you feel the need, you step outside, and it's one of the best streets in Soho.
You really don't want this to happen. I can get a full week of clothes into a 20" carryon, including shoes, so now you know how I pack. That said, those boots will hopefully already be on your feet when you come.
Also, I just had late breaking news that JP Marcellino will be at the show, with a lot of cool bags and briefcases, and hopefully, with the backpack.briefcase hybrid that I want.
@StephenB Well, @Kent Wang will be there, and he will be doing fittings. I think that for atypical body types and sizes, MTM is often a good way to go. I find that grading is really good around the sample sizes (so 38-42, sometimes 44, in the US) but not as good at the lower and higher sizes.
Yeah, I know. At 5'11" and 175 lbs, I am big in Hong Kong, and I'm not that big of a guy. Even the China based side of my family is pretty tall for ethnic Cantonese. I look for shoes (size 10.5-11 US) in Asia, and I feel like Shaq. In Japan, it's even worse. Many of the more fashion forward Japanese stores only carry up to a size 2, and in those brands, a size 4 is often fitted on me.
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 21 seconds ago
- › YEEZY BOOST 350 52 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for this Pendleton Jacket! Paying Good money! 2 minutes ago
- › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about... 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...