Stop exaggerating. We also have some salad shops...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent purchases - Part II Last post on Today at 12:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... - Page 3
Those are okay. But seriously guys, this location is amazing. We will get some good food in, get everyone a drink, and look at some good stuff. If you feel the need, you step outside, and it's one of the best streets in Soho.
You really don't want this to happen. I can get a full week of clothes into a 20" carryon, including shoes, so now you know how I pack. That said, those boots will hopefully already be on your feet when you come.
Also, I just had late breaking news that JP Marcellino will be at the show, with a lot of cool bags and briefcases, and hopefully, with the backpack.briefcase hybrid that I want.
@StephenB Well, @Kent Wang will be there, and he will be doing fittings. I think that for atypical body types and sizes, MTM is often a good way to go. I find that grading is really good around the sample sizes (so 38-42, sometimes 44, in the US) but not as good at the lower and higher sizes.
Yeah, I know. At 5'11" and 175 lbs, I am big in Hong Kong, and I'm not that big of a guy. Even the China based side of my family is pretty tall for ethnic Cantonese. I look for shoes (size 10.5-11 US) in Asia, and I feel like Shaq. In Japan, it's even worse. Many of the more fashion forward Japanese stores only carry up to a size 2, and in those brands, a size 4 is often fitted on me.
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › 2014 ncaa=Tulane vs Duke Live Stream 1 second ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Iowa vs Pittsburgh Live Streaming 44 seconds ago
- › @@@%^U))) Iowa vs Pittsburgh Live NCAA College Football 1 minute ago
- › TV>>Western Illinois vs Northwestern Live Streaming college... 1 minute ago
- › 2014 ncaa=Maryland vs Syracuse Live 1 minute ago
- › TV>>Old Dominion vs Rice Live Streaming college football 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 ncaa=Old Dominion vs Rice Live 2 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 7 pairs of Margiela, Lanvin, & Pierre Hardy sneakers size 7UK and... 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)