Stop exaggerating. We also have some salad shops...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/23/14 at 6:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent purchases - Part II Last post on Today at 10:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... - Page 3
Those are okay. But seriously guys, this location is amazing. We will get some good food in, get everyone a drink, and look at some good stuff. If you feel the need, you step outside, and it's one of the best streets in Soho.
You really don't want this to happen. I can get a full week of clothes into a 20" carryon, including shoes, so now you know how I pack. That said, those boots will hopefully already be on your feet when you come.
Also, I just had late breaking news that JP Marcellino will be at the show, with a lot of cool bags and briefcases, and hopefully, with the backpack.briefcase hybrid that I want.
@StephenB Well, @Kent Wang will be there, and he will be doing fittings. I think that for atypical body types and sizes, MTM is often a good way to go. I find that grading is really good around the sample sizes (so 38-42, sometimes 44, in the US) but not as good at the lower and higher sizes.
Yeah, I know. At 5'11" and 175 lbs, I am big in Hong Kong, and I'm not that big of a guy. Even the China based side of my family is pretty tall for ethnic Cantonese. I look for shoes (size 10.5-11 US) in Asia, and I feel like Shaq. In Japan, it's even worse. Many of the more fashion forward Japanese stores only carry up to a size 2, and in those brands, a size 4 is often fitted on me.
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 46 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 49 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › I Hate Business Casual 12 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 13 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 19 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)