be there sunday at 1 please.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of January 4 Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:10 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 4:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole - Page 14
Styleforum Top Picks
Sunday I'm definitely wearing jeans. Saturday, I might be in tweed and flannels, maybe, depending on my plans for the rest of the day with my wife. But chances are I'll be on the casual side.
Stitchy, pressure is on, I'm staying the whole weekend just to meet you and your glorious beard.
Additionally, Rory is hosting an after party on Saturday evening. The invite below is from him, cross-posted from the video thread:
Dear Style Forum Members,
In order to properly celebrate the release of the video series I thought it might be fun to invite you over to my Williamsburg studio for an 'after party' next Saturday November 16th. I am looking forward to meeting you all in person at the up and coming "Style Forum Trunk show".
To help mark the release of the series I will be doing a live demonstration of some of the techniques that you've seen in the videos and will do a final fitting on an example of my work with a client who has commission a suit from me.
One luck attendee will have the opportunity to be measured for a jacket draft which they can take away at the end of the evening and I'll raffle off a pair of winter trousers from my sample collection.
Numbers are limited. There will be a grill on the rooftop for hot dogs, a dubious amount of alcohol and hopefully something educational and fun.
If you think this is something you'd definitely like to attend then please send me a PM with your name, email and contact number. I can only accommodate 20 people so even if it's overbooked I can easily create a back-up list - on the other hand, I need a minimum attendance of 10 to make it worthwhile.
Let me know and I'd love to make it happen.
|FTFM||First Time Film Makers|
|FTFM||Florida Thoroughbred Farm Managers|
|FTFM||Full-Time Family Medicine (residency program)|
|FTFM||Freedom through Faith Ministries (Baltimore, MD)|
|FTFM||Fixed That For Myself|
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 11 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan