be there sunday at 1 please.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 6:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 5/3/16 at 5:22pm in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of January 4 Last post on 1/4/15 at 9:47am in Streetwear and Denim
The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
Last edited: 4/26/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole - Page 14post #196 of 40611/11/13 at 1:50pmpost #197 of 40611/11/13 at 3:25pmpost #198 of 40611/11/13 at 5:56pmpost #199 of 40611/11/13 at 9:46pmpost #200 of 40611/12/13 at 7:03ampost #201 of 40611/12/13 at 7:04ampost #202 of 40611/12/13 at 7:13am
Sunday I'm definitely wearing jeans. Saturday, I might be in tweed and flannels, maybe, depending on my plans for the rest of the day with my wife. But chances are I'll be on the casual side.
Stitchy, pressure is on, I'm staying the whole weekend just to meet you and your glorious beard.post #203 of 40611/12/13 at 7:22ampost #204 of 40611/12/13 at 7:50ampost #205 of 40611/12/13 at 7:55ampost #206 of 40611/12/13 at 8:07ampost #207 of 40611/12/13 at 8:27ampost #208 of 40611/12/13 at 8:33amI'll be there on Saturday with master tailor Rory Duffy-- the subject of my video series: "The Making of a Coat."
Additionally, Rory is hosting an after party on Saturday evening. The invite below is from him, cross-posted from the video thread:
Dear Style Forum Members,
In order to properly celebrate the release of the video series I thought it might be fun to invite you over to my Williamsburg studio for an 'after party' next Saturday November 16th. I am looking forward to meeting you all in person at the up and coming "Style Forum Trunk show".
To help mark the release of the series I will be doing a live demonstration of some of the techniques that you've seen in the videos and will do a final fitting on an example of my work with a client who has commission a suit from me.
One luck attendee will have the opportunity to be measured for a jacket draft which they can take away at the end of the evening and I'll raffle off a pair of winter trousers from my sample collection.
Numbers are limited. There will be a grill on the rooftop for hot dogs, a dubious amount of alcohol and hopefully something educational and fun.
If you think this is something you'd definitely like to attend then please send me a PM with your name, email and contact number. I can only accommodate 20 people so even if it's overbooked I can easily create a back-up list - on the other hand, I need a minimum attendance of 10 to make it worthwhile.
Let me know and I'd love to make it happen.
Handcraft Tailorpost #209 of 40611/12/13 at 8:36amQuote:
Acronym Definition FTFM First Time Film Makers FTFM Florida Thoroughbred Farm Managers FTFM Full-Time Family Medicine (residency program) FTFM Freedom through Faith Ministries (Baltimore, MD) FTFM Fixed That For Myselfpost #210 of 40611/12/13 at 8:46am
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
- › NWT SNS Herning Grey Textured Cardigan Size Medium 2 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 9 seconds ago
- › NWT SNS Herning Grey Textured Cardigan Size Medium 15 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Preferred casual leather shoe style to wear with jeans? 3 minutes ago
- › Brexit 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding