be there sunday at 1 please.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandEsemplaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandThe Hanger Projecttagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 11/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/26/14 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
- Recent purchases - Part II Last post on Today at 12:36 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... - Page 14
Styleforum Top Picks
Sunday I'm definitely wearing jeans. Saturday, I might be in tweed and flannels, maybe, depending on my plans for the rest of the day with my wife. But chances are I'll be on the casual side.
Stitchy, pressure is on, I'm staying the whole weekend just to meet you and your glorious beard.
Additionally, Rory is hosting an after party on Saturday evening. The invite below is from him, cross-posted from the video thread:
Dear Style Forum Members,
In order to properly celebrate the release of the video series I thought it might be fun to invite you over to my Williamsburg studio for an 'after party' next Saturday November 16th. I am looking forward to meeting you all in person at the up and coming "Style Forum Trunk show".
To help mark the release of the series I will be doing a live demonstration of some of the techniques that you've seen in the videos and will do a final fitting on an example of my work with a client who has commission a suit from me.
One luck attendee will have the opportunity to be measured for a jacket draft which they can take away at the end of the evening and I'll raffle off a pair of winter trousers from my sample collection.
Numbers are limited. There will be a grill on the rooftop for hot dogs, a dubious amount of alcohol and hopefully something educational and fun.
If you think this is something you'd definitely like to attend then please send me a PM with your name, email and contact number. I can only accommodate 20 people so even if it's overbooked I can easily create a back-up list - on the other hand, I need a minimum attendance of 10 to make it worthwhile.
Let me know and I'd love to make it happen.
|FTFM||First Time Film Makers|
|FTFM||Florida Thoroughbred Farm Managers|
|FTFM||Full-Time Family Medicine (residency program)|
|FTFM||Freedom through Faith Ministries (Baltimore, MD)|
|FTFM||Fixed That For Myself|
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wang, Hanger Project, Yellow Hook Neckties, JP Marcellino, Franco Ercole
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › One must go! 36R 100% Wool Isaia Navy/White Shepherd Check and 38R... 3 minutes ago
- › Nom de Guerre Utility Belt A/W 2010 (~32") 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 6 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 10 minutes ago
- › Casual Stylish Comfortable Shoes For Standing and Walking 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 18 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...