or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › VOTE HERE! Friday Challenge 10/18/13 - FURRINERS V MERIKUNS REDUX
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VOTE HERE! Friday Challenge 10/18/13 - FURRINERS V MERIKUNS REDUX - Page 5

Poll Results: Who Kicks Ass?

Poll expired: Oct 21, 2013  
  • 78% (68)
    FURRINERS
  • 21% (19)
    MERIKUNS
87 Total Votes  
post #61 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Alright, that makes it easy, Pingson should be the well-deserved victor of this challenge.

Huzzah.... ?
post #62 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Claymore View Post

It's nice to see the surge of peak lapels and three piece suits. Some excellent look from both sides.

I like the idea of more group challenges. Maybe even breaking things down further: East Coast vs. West Coast, Europe vs. Asia. Something like that. Or even by clothing category: Suits vs. Sport Coats, Dress vs. Casual. Wasn't there once a Classic Menswear vs. Streetwear & Denim?

We need a better method of voting if we're going to do more group challenges. I still think an average rating of individual votes is the easiest method- plugging a few numbers into a calculator isn't hard, and it doesn't take much time. You get an individual winner and a group winner with the same poll.
post #63 of 71

RogerP could also be considered. His fits are excellent.

post #64 of 71
Thread Starter 
Ok pingson, seems like you will be carrying the torch.

Ideas for this weeks challenge?
post #65 of 71
I mentioned this before, but how about Job Interview Fit Challenge? Dress like you are going to a job interview...as an added bonus, we can link the thread to guys wandering in here looking for advice about how to dress for an interview (which happens constantly).
post #66 of 71

^^^ I like that idea - and agree that it could serve as a useful reference going forward.

post #67 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post

I mentioned this before, but how about Job Interview Fit Challenge? Dress like you are going to a job interview...as an added bonus, we can link the thread to guys wandering in here looking for advice about how to dress for an interview (which happens constantly).

Hmmmm, so the Patrick Booth challenge but with a bit more license for creativity?
post #68 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Ok pingson, seems like you will be carrying the torch.

Ideas for this weeks challenge?

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I have something in mind and I will post a new challenge later today. I'll announce it here and in the WAYWRN thread.
post #69 of 71
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I have something in mind and I will post a new challenge later today. I'll announce it here and in the WAYWRN thread.

bounce2.gif
post #70 of 71
New Friday challenge is up here:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/366507/friday-challenge-25-10-13-emulate-your-sartorial-hero
post #71 of 71
Thread Starter 
yay!

thanks for getting this running nice and early on in the week.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › VOTE HERE! Friday Challenge 10/18/13 - FURRINERS V MERIKUNS REDUX