32 slim it is. Appreciate everyone's thoughts!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 649post #9721 of 105777/29/16 at 6:21ampost #9722 of 105777/29/16 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Usonian
I know this has been discussed several billion times in here, but how do the sneakers fit? I need white shoes, and I'm not spending 200 more dollars for a few little gold numbers.
I'm generally a 10.5E after break in, should I be going for the 10 or the 11? most of my sneakers are 10.5, so I can't really compare to those...
You want the size 10 Gustin sneaker, without a doubt. They are a bit larger than their numeric size would indicate when comparing to most other brands, and they are easy on large width feet.
10 in Gustin = 10.5 in epaulet, 11 in nike trainers, etc.post #9723 of 105777/30/16 at 2:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Medoc
If you posted your size in a few sneaker brands you own I'm confident between a few of us we could recommend your Gustin size and be correct. You are accurate about Gustin being a bit large compared to some other brands. I'll give you some direct comps for me.
Size 11 in nike running shoes, 10.5 in epaulet trainers, 10.5 in rancourt court classics = 10 in Gustin. I wouldn't say its some drastic difference in sizing but just probably want to round down half a size.
Sorry this response is so late, I have been very busy with work and didnt have a chance to buy anything.
Thank you!! Thats what i figured. Im a 43/10 in most AE's, I'm a 11 (occasionally a 11.5 but not usually) in Nike's, Seavees, etc. Im going to order a 10 and I'm pretty confident it will work well.
I'm going to back a sneaker today. Again, I appreciate the post as it solidified what i was leaning towards.post #9724 of 105778/2/16 at 1:04pmpost #9725 of 105778/2/16 at 3:12pmpost #9726 of 105778/2/16 at 10:33pmpost #9727 of 105778/3/16 at 9:51amQuote:
how was the sample sale? I don't work in the city so couldn't get time off to drive down from the south baypost #9728 of 105778/3/16 at 10:06ampost #9729 of 105778/3/16 at 6:39pmpost #9730 of 105778/3/16 at 8:19pmpost #9731 of 105778/3/16 at 8:46pmpost #9732 of 105778/4/16 at 11:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Kwaker
I put the tape measure to my Italy Summers (#291) tagged 31 from the first run and found the numbers to match 32s. The inseam also measured 35", instead of 34".
If you've received the same jean, what's been your experience? Do they shrink a whole lot or should I just return them?
Gustin has a lot of sizing variance in my experience. If the pair you received fits well in the waist and legs, keep them. Inseam shouldn't matter as you can get them hemmed to your desired length. Return them if they are not comfortable or too loose.post #9733 of 105778/4/16 at 1:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by derrida26
https://www.weargustin.com/store/3791 will these fund? At 91% with about 23 hours left. If it's close do they just add a couple more days or something?
I don't think I've ever seen anything that gets above 70-80% not fund. Its because they mess with the denominator as it gets close to funding to keep it open longer, but it comes back down towards the end which brings it to 100%.post #9734 of 105778/4/16 at 7:58pm
yeah, i think it's false marketing - almost everything is funded, unless it's way off. i've been tracking some of these, they always either jump 10-15% in one night, or something funky going on.
anybody going in for the black oxford? looks kinda plain, but i'm interested in the fabric...would be nice to own something lux!post #9735 of 105778/4/16 at 8:29pm
Can anyone share their experiences with Gustin shirt sizing? I wear a Medium in Uniqlo/GAP shirts, but the Gustin measurements I've seen in SF/eBay listings are different from Gustin's fit guide (e.g. Slim Large = 21.5" chest / 18" shoulder vs. fit guide's 19" shoulder).
My measurements: 22" chest / 18.5" shoulder / 40-41" waist / 15.5-16" collar
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 27 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 14 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 21 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...