Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 642

post #9616 of 10576

I think my L1 Natural will be wonderful.. once the weather cools.

 

Wearing it on the some of the nice, cool nights we had was comfortable. In time, the leather will soften.

 

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the scent they add to the cedar hangers.

post #9617 of 10576

Your favorite Gustin Superlight denim?

 

Mine is simply the Super Light #37.

 

Out of all the other ones I own, that's my favorite. So far, it's the most comfortable and unique looking.

 

Looking forward to the return of #298 Superlight 2. I should have picked that up the first time around.

post #9618 of 10576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugafola View Post
 

not a lot of buzz on the leather jackets....did they miss the mark?

 

I'm guessing it is hard to generate a lot of excitement for a leather coat during a July heat wave...

post #9619 of 10576
Quote:
Originally Posted by pima1234 View Post
 

Your favorite Gustin Superlight denim?

 

Mine is simply the Super Light #37.

 

Out of all the other ones I own, that's my favorite. So far, it's the most comfortable and unique looking.

 

Looking forward to the return of #298 Superlight 2. I should have picked that up the first time around.

#173 Zimbabwe Superlight

 

https://www.weargustin.com/store/3369

 

But that #37 looks great as well. 

 

I have the #187 Italy Pink ID  which is nice too but stretchy, not like the Zim which is very solid.

post #9620 of 10576

Yes. I agree, that's the most solid of the bunch, and also comfortable.

 

I wore the Italy Linen Superlight today. Very light and comfortable, even in the heat. Not quite as soft right away like the #37.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
 

#173 Zimbabwe Superlight

 

https://www.weargustin.com/store/3369

 

But that #37 looks great as well. 

 

I have the #187 Italy Pink ID  which is nice too but stretchy, not like the Zim which is very solid.

post #9621 of 10576
Quote:
Originally Posted by pima1234 View Post
 


I put in a "bring it back request" on the #37. 

 

I've been wanting some more light denims as I prefer the lighter weights.

post #9622 of 10576
Anybody biting on the brown organic cotton x hemp workshirt? I can't decide whether to use up my remaining store credit on that or wait for something heavier.
post #9623 of 10576
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Anybody biting on the brown organic cotton x hemp workshirt? I can't decide whether to use up my remaining store credit on that or wait for something heavier.

Was interested, but it is a lot of coin and a bit light for a workshirt.
post #9624 of 10576
I'm debating it too. Have workshirts always been $185? There's a lot of options at that price point.
post #9625 of 10576
Quote:
Originally Posted by duff406 View Post

I'm debating it too. Have workshirts always been $185? There's a lot of options at that price point.

Agreed, that's getting close to Rogue Territory prices. OTOH, the texture of the hemp blend looks really cool.

There have definitely been lower-priced workshirt releases. I have the black x coal, which was $99.
post #9626 of 10576

Hi guys!

So i'm looking to pick up a pair of the white low tops. 

I'm a size 9.5 in nike, 9 in Redwings, and 9.5 in Converse Chucks.

 

Would a US9 be correct?

post #9627 of 10576
you would be correct.
post #9628 of 10576

thanks!

post #9629 of 10576
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Anybody biting on the brown organic cotton x hemp workshirt? I can't decide whether to use up my remaining store credit on that or wait for something heavier.
I backed it, I think it will look amazing made up & have been wanting a brown selvedge workshirt for some time (Samurai did one in persimmon some time back but it's long gone).

Yes agree it's more expensive than it should have been, and I too was hesitant at $185. I know workshirt labour is more costly than jeans but most people don't appreciate that fact. If it dropped at $100 or even $120 would fund quickly. So fantastic shirt, just a bit too pricey for a lightweight workshirt. Hopefully other fabrics can be dropped at lower points.
post #9630 of 10576

Sadly there were only 1 item that matched my size. Also I am a bit worried to order a shirt online as you can really screw up the measures...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread