or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 629

post #9421 of 10357

Chromexcel #8 high tops just arrived.  Wow!  This is my first pair of very serious sneakers, and I am definitely happy with them!

post #9422 of 10357

I hope there would be a denim low top project, hmm...

post #9423 of 10357
Anyone have any thoughts on the #305 JAPAN SUPERLIGHT STRETCH? Are they truly lightweight? Is the stretch any different that that offered by other brands (eg. usually 1% elastane)

Thanks
post #9424 of 10357
I hope they do some more work shirts soon so I can have one ready in time for fall!
post #9425 of 10357
My #6 Pigment Dyed V-Neck 3-Pack shipped today - missed my week at the beach, but looking forward to having them!

I got my #217 Taupe Linen Summers just before I left, and I've got a few wears on my #204 Cone Khaki Overdye. I don't know if folks do reviews/follow-ups on these kinds of things, but will (probably) post in a week or so if there's any interest...
post #9426 of 10357
Gustin had some problems at the dye house apparently, and all their orders are backed up.

I am confused why Gustin continues to take shirt orders when my order that was supposed to be received in May still hasn't shipped.
post #9427 of 10357
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Gustin had some problems at the dye house apparently, and all their orders are backed up.

I am confused why Gustin continues to take shirt orders when my order that was supposed to be received in May still hasn't shipped.

I'm guessing that the next order won't be delayed by the blip our order experienced.
post #9428 of 10357
I had a button break on my chinos. G's customer service sent me a replacement and a "G" labeled bottle opener for free!

Actually, they sent me two buttons, which is good because I broke one opening the packaging.
post #9429 of 10357
Quote:
Originally Posted by M635Guy View Post

My #6 Pigment Dyed V-Neck 3-Pack shipped today - missed my week at the beach, but looking forward to having them!
 

 

Me too.  Curious to see how the pigment dye effect looks in person.

 

Anyone else lately had Gustin orders "ship", only to have the tracking info stuck at "shipping label printed" for 4 or 5 days before it actually seems to ship out?

post #9430 of 10357
Quote:

Originally Posted by crossfi73 View Post

 

 



Me too.  Curious to see how the pigment dye effect looks in person.



 



Anyone else lately had Gustin orders "ship", only to have the tracking info stuck at "shipping label printed" for 4 or 5 days before it actually seems to ship out?





 



I haven't seen it go 4-5 days.  I've seen it span over a day or two (and not just for Gustin).  My guess is that they print the label for shipment, but sometimes the mail has already been picked up for the day or whatever and you wait another 24 hours (i.e. 36+ total) for the next pickup/update. I guess it could go 4+ days if there is a weekend in the middle. I just look at it as the price of all the information smile.gif

post #9431 of 10357
Quote:
Originally Posted by M635Guy View Post
 
Quote:
 
Originally Posted by crossfi73 View Post

 

 

 

Me too.  Curious to see how the pigment dye effect looks in person.

 

 

 

Anyone else lately had Gustin orders "ship", only to have the tracking info stuck at "shipping label printed" for 4 or 5 days before it actually seems to ship out?

 

 

 

I haven't seen it go 4-5 days.  I've seen it span over a day or two (and not just for Gustin).  My guess is that they print the label for shipment, but sometimes the mail has already been picked up for the day or whatever and you wait another 24 hours (i.e. 36+ total) for the next pickup/update. I guess it could go 4+ days if there is a weekend in the middle. I just look at it as the price of all the information smile.gif


Yeah, not a huge deal considering I've already waited months for the item(s), but its kept me from getting too excited when I get the "item shipped out" email.

 

post #9432 of 10357
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfi73 View Post


Yeah, not a huge deal considering I've already waited months for the item(s), but its kept me from getting too excited when I get the "item shipped out" email.

 

 



Wow - that is another one that would probably be better addressed with a simple "This is just the label creation, but it does mean your item is nearing shipment."

Still happy to hear...
post #9433 of 10357

Mine just "Arrived at USPS Origin Facility", so we're off!  :)

post #9434 of 10357
Have any of the Gustin Boat Shoes landed yet?
post #9435 of 10357
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPDarb View Post

Man I really shit the bed on The Natural. I hope they run that one again. Well worn


Me too bought the wrong size, there's a size 35 slim on it's way back.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread