Olive chromepack boot = SOLD
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 591post #8851 of 105773/19/16 at 11:10ampost #8852 of 105773/19/16 at 2:54pm
Anyone familiar with the referral program?
It states, "Give someone $x credit and you'll receive $x of store credit for each referred person that makes a purchase of more than $80."
Does this mean that the purchase has to be more than $80 prior to their store credit being applied or $80 after their store credit is applied?
Thanks hopefully this makes sense.post #8853 of 105773/19/16 at 2:57pmpost #8854 of 105773/19/16 at 3:08pmpost #8855 of 105773/19/16 at 5:33pm
I will post a full review minus the fit pics when mine arrive. I jumped on the titanium color, still a month from arriving I'd say. I'll compare Gustins to my current stuff from alfani, brooks brothers, etc. and say basically if I think they are worth it or nice. I'm anticipating them being much more comfortable than anything I currently have. They were not expensive.post #8856 of 105773/19/16 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by ScottyBoy920
Anyone familiar with the referral program?
It states, "Give someone $x credit and you'll receive $x of store credit for each referred person that makes a purchase of more than $80."Does this mean that the purchase has to be more than $80 prior to their store credit being applied or $80 after their store credit is applied?Thanks hopefully this makes sense.
Needs to show as 80 or above when you back it. Then add shipping minus 20 credit.
You get your 20 when the item is funded and payment is processed on the referral endpost #8857 of 105773/19/16 at 9:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Medoc
I will post a full review minus the fit pics when mine arrive. I jumped on the titanium color, still a month from arriving I'd say. I'll compare Gustins to my current stuff from alfani, brooks brothers, etc. and say basically if I think they are worth it or nice. I'm anticipating them being much more comfortable than anything I currently have. They were not expensive.
Why minus the fit pics??post #8858 of 105773/19/16 at 10:20pmpost #8859 of 105773/21/16 at 7:08ampost #8860 of 105773/21/16 at 7:57amDidn't get a chance to do fitpics this weekend, but did snap a few of the shirts for scale.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I just remembered that I had a question for the thread/forum. How good is the pattern matching supposed to be with Gustin. I'll snap another picture when I can, but the pattern matching is not great for the front/back on the flannel, but good enough with the gingham. How close do they usually get? I'll need to check my other Gustin shirts when I get home.post #8861 of 105773/21/16 at 11:07ampost #8862 of 105773/21/16 at 11:16ampost #8863 of 105773/22/16 at 11:42ampost #8864 of 105773/23/16 at 4:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Churchill W
Didn't get a chance to do fitpics this weekend, but did snap a few of the shirts for scale. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It tends to range from okay to abysmal, if I'm honest. I don't have (nor do I think I've seen) a single patterned shirt from Gustin with pattern matching on the side seams, though.
Edited by exophobe - 3/23/16 at 7:00pmpost #8865 of 105773/24/16 at 6:59am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 24 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Velasca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 5 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 5 minutes ago
- › Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors 8 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...