Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 8:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 59post #871 of 84851/27/14 at 7:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #872 of 84851/27/14 at 10:12ampost #873 of 84851/27/14 at 10:48amThread Starterpost #874 of 84851/27/14 at 12:10pmpost #875 of 84851/27/14 at 12:26pmpost #876 of 84851/27/14 at 3:20pmQuote:
What did the waist measure pre- and post soak? Thanks.post #877 of 84851/27/14 at 3:41pm
I didn't measure by they were snug in the waist presoak, so I'm going to guess something around 34.5 or less. The waist didn't change much post soak and had already stretched comfortably. I can measure the current waist size when I take them off next.post #878 of 84851/27/14 at 3:51pmQuote:
Thank you.post #879 of 84851/27/14 at 6:33pmQuote:
Thanks. Will post some photos at some point in the future.
OK. So best that I can measure the 35 straight loomstates now the waist is 34 (i.e. the advertised size of the 33 straight). This is the same as a pair of straights that I have that are tagged 33. I'd be very surprised if these loomstates ever measured the stated 35.75 from the Gustin sizing chart (that ought to have made them slightly loose on me, which they weren't). Consistent with what we've been hearing, I think. Fortunately, they seem to have worked out for me one way or another.post #880 of 84851/27/14 at 8:22pm
Thanks. My 34 straight loomstates measure 33 almost exactly. Based on the experiences here, it looks like these may work for me, although I haven't soaked them yet. Will report back here after I do, but I may not do that any time soon as I'm currently breaking in three other pairs of Gustins (these things are like crack).post #881 of 84851/27/14 at 8:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by markenki
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Thanks. My 34 straight loomstates measure 33 almost exactly. Based on the experiences here, it looks like these may work for me, although I haven't soaked them yet. Will report back here after I do, but I may not do that any time soon as I'm currently breaking in three other pairs of Gustins(these things are like crack).
QFT. I can't decide if it is better or worse that I have to wait for what I ordered. On the one hand, I paid for it and then it shows up some other time and it's like, hey, pants. Then on the other hand if all the damn pants I ordered came at once, I'd see the folly much more clearly.
Good luck with the 33s. Hope the work out.post #882 of 84851/29/14 at 12:51ampost #883 of 84851/29/14 at 2:39amQuote:
I'm pretty sure if you search the RN datebase, 116699 will list Gustin as the make. Not 100% sure as I haven't done the search but I'm pretty sure...lolzpost #884 of 84851/29/14 at 11:03ampost #885 of 84851/29/14 at 11:47am
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 7 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 10 minutes ago
- › Balmain Jacket help. 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.