Any news on the sweatshirts you posted a while back?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 6:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:56 am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 58
Styleforum Top Pickspost #857 of 62881/23/14 at 11:54pmpost #858 of 62881/24/14 at 8:26ampost #860 of 62881/24/14 at 10:40amThread Starterpost #861 of 62881/24/14 at 10:42amThread Starterpost #862 of 62881/24/14 at 10:45ampost #863 of 62881/24/14 at 10:48ampost #864 of 62881/24/14 at 10:54ampost #865 of 62881/24/14 at 10:56ampost #866 of 62881/24/14 at 4:17pmQuote:
Here is my experience and feedback: I love my Loomstates! These are my 4th pair of Gustins, and by far my favorite. The denim is awesome!
I am size 30 slim in sanforized, so I sized up 2 to 32 slim. Pre-soak, they were very close to Gustin's size chart for 31 slim in all dimensions except inseam. That is what I expected, since Gustin's product description said they were sewing about one size smaller than the tag.
I soaked them in luke-warm water for 2 hours. I put a piece of wood in the waist during soaking and drying to prevent waist shrinkage.
Post soak, they have a waist of 31.5", same as my sanforized 30's after 1" of stretch. The thigh, knee, and cuff measurements are all smaller than a size 29 slim, which is what I wanted, resulting in an "extra slim fit" pair of jeans. They fit me perfectly. Break-in was easy, since the waist was already my size.
I would love to see Gustin try another loomstate, maybe with a different denim for variety.post #867 of 62881/25/14 at 6:34ampost #868 of 62881/26/14 at 5:19ampost #869 of 62881/26/14 at 1:04pm
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 21 minutes ago
- › Tailoring Pants - Taking in vs. Letting Out 22 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...