Perfect. Thanks so much for the quick response. Just backed it!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:21 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 547post #8192 of 102301/23/16 at 6:20pmpost #8193 of 102301/23/16 at 7:58pmpost #8194 of 102301/23/16 at 8:05pmpost #8195 of 102301/23/16 at 9:13pmQuote:
This is a very dense weave fabric that doesn't take to stretching, at least not like most denim. If you're between sizes, or tend to buy your jeans to where you can barely button the top button when they're brand new, size up 1. Here's a closeup to illustrate the density of the weave.post #8196 of 102301/23/16 at 9:49pmpost #8197 of 102301/24/16 at 2:21ampost #8198 of 102301/24/16 at 5:18amQuote:Originally Posted by exophobe
This is a very dense weave fabric that doesn't take to stretching, at least not like most denim. If you're between sizes, or tend to buy your jeans to where you can barely button the top button when they're brand new, size up 1. Here's a closeup to illustrate the density of the weave.
Thanks for the picture. I think going with the 33 over 32 was the right choice. And now with yet another order, I can't wait for March to come around....post #8199 of 102301/24/16 at 8:43amQuote:
Would almost buy on your recommendation alone! But have to remind myself I still won't look as cool as you will. I'm going to go ahead and say that once I see some fit pics when they come in I'll regret not getting in on it.post #8200 of 102301/24/16 at 1:48pmQuote:
Yes it's fantastic to see a workshirt back but I think a new fabric might be better to judge demand rather than one that has been released twice(?) already, as some regular customer may already own this one.
Having said that, I'd been waiting for this one to drop again & have backed it.post #8201 of 102301/24/16 at 3:04pmQuote:
Well I'm no expert, just a guess. I've come to realize the 9-12 oz weight is what I prefer. Colour is pretty versatile.
Also wish that work shirt return was on a new fabric.post #8202 of 102301/24/16 at 4:15pmI backed the WS,I was expecting one for quite a while now. TBH I backed it not because I am thrilled with the fabric,as I would really like to see something fresh, but because I want to help get it funded and keep them coming...
I also noticed that it was at 76% and stayed there after me. So that means they need over 100 pieces to move to production,right?post #8203 of 102301/24/16 at 5:52pmpost #8204 of 102301/24/16 at 11:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by koge99
I backed the WS,I was expecting one for quite a while now. TBH I backed it not because I am thrilled with the fabric,as I would really like to see something fresh, but because I want to help get it funded and keep them coming...
I also noticed that it was at 76% and stayed there after me. So that means they need over 100 pieces to move to production,right?
Ugh, Gustin! Stop screwing with the percentages and manipulating postings. Its totally uncool to modify the required quantity to fund once an item has been posted.
This has been happening too often lately.post #8205 of 102301/25/16 at 8:39amQuote:
...or it just means that they set the number > 100 and it didn't change due to rounding. Possibly they look at the average number of cancellations and apply a factor to compensate for that so they still hit the 100 mark. Let's say 10% of people cancel their orders (I would hope the number is lower, but I'm spitballing here). That would mean that they would need 111 backers to hit the 100 mark, and they might want to pad it a little more to be safe.
I'll echo the sentiment that a fresh fabric might be a better gauge of demand. I might've backed this one if I didn't already own it. That said, it's at 76% already with a week and a half remaining, so it may fund fully regardless.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 47 seconds ago
- › John Varvatos Distressed Leather Boot 10 Dr. Marten Brogue Wingtip... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › EPAULET Rivet Chino 10oz Duck Canvas Desert - 33 10 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 12 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...