The fabric is very rough/stiff right now and fairly heavy, but it might break in really well.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 545post #8162 of 104861/21/16 at 4:35pmpost #8163 of 104861/21/16 at 5:25pmpost #8164 of 104861/21/16 at 6:05pmthe flannels I have ordered have shrank a ton in the washer and dryer. But that was done purposely with higher heat settings to try and get a better fit.post #8165 of 104861/21/16 at 7:44pm
Dear goodness, that horween jacket is hands down the best jacket gustin has ever made.
That being said, I came here to say that the two tone jawn is the nicest jacket they've made yet, then I saw the horween one...
@joshgustin you should bring back the wine and white oxford 2 pack, since you were just mentioning that a few pages back, and also bring back this beautiful little thing that I missed out on.
I don't think I'm the only person that wants one...post #8166 of 104861/21/16 at 7:58pmpost #8167 of 104861/21/16 at 9:51pmpost #8168 of 104861/21/16 at 9:53pmpost #8169 of 104861/22/16 at 4:41pmHey guys, I ordered my first pair of Gustins a few months back and they never arrived. I need to speak with someone responsive in their customer service department. I've already tried e-mailing email@example.com and the person I was e-mailing with initially hasn't responded in 3 days. I'd like to get this resolved and move on with my life. Anyone know a phone number, real e-mail address, etc.? Thanks in advance!
EDIT: Going to try a PM to @joshgustin.post #8170 of 104861/22/16 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by turkey_sandwich
Hey guys, I ordered my first pair of Gustins a few months back and they never arrived. I need to speak with someone responsive in their customer service department. I've already tried e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and the person I was e-mailing with initially hasn't responded in 3 days. I'd like to get this resolved and move on with my life. Anyone know a phone number, real e-mail address, etc.? Thanks in advance!
EDIT: Going to try a PM to @joshgustin.
What's the status on the website? If they shipped, what's your tracking # say? Have you contacted USPS?post #8171 of 104861/22/16 at 5:24pmpost #8172 of 104861/22/16 at 6:07pmpost #8173 of 104861/22/16 at 6:22pmpost #8174 of 104861/22/16 at 6:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by mnjt
I'm wondering how Gustin explains shipping out twill shirts for the Black Friday Mystery Chambray without providing any notice to its backers? What is the explanation? Was it because you assume your customers wouldn't know the difference? Bait and switch? Or does Gustin not know the difference between a chambray and a twill? I am very disappointed to see this from a company with a superior customer service reputation. It sure seems shady. At the least, you should notify all of the backers acknowledging the error and apologizing rather than waiting for only those that inquire.
I was kinda bummed to not get a chambray but the style that I received has been consistently labeled as a chambray in their past sales so....... it is what it is I suppose.post #8175 of 104861/23/16 at 9:21amQuote:
Could someone please post photos of what they received and an explanation of why they say they received twill shirts instead of a chambray? This is surprising to me. Gustin knows fabric well and the ad was completely clear about the shirts being a mystery chambray, if I recall correctly. It doesn't seem like they would deliberately send people the wrong type of shirt.
The Black Friday deals were not grab bag deals and shouldn't have somehow transformed into the same thing as the grab bag deal.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Jacket from Drive 16 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 26 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Double breasted 6x2 double breasted suit in 50R EU 31 minutes ago
- › Size 15 1/2 red checkered Fray barrel cuff 31 minutes ago
- › Navy Hickey Freeman Horsey Jacket 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...