I contacted Gustin customer service and they took care of the issue rather quickly and I am happy with the resolve. Thanks!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 542post #8117 of 105741/20/16 at 7:42ampost #8118 of 105741/20/16 at 8:14am
Anyone out there know for certain if the henleys are being sewn up at the same place as the sweatshirts? Seems to be. And if that's the case, would you all recommend sizing down? My indigo t's fit perfectly in size large, my regular Gustin t's fit very well in size large, my pigment dyed t's in size large are a LITTLE loose, but still fit. I've heard tale of the sweatshirts coming in feeling boxy and wide and running large.
Anyone out there with a sweatshirt, can you confirm?
Would you all recommend sizing down on the henley? @joshgustin?post #8119 of 105741/20/16 at 9:57ampost #8120 of 105741/20/16 at 9:59amQuote:
I also think they look quite good on you. And I hate slim fit and tapered legs. So in terms of self perception, tell yourself that a like minded individual (me) totally approves, FWIW. However, if they are not comfy, then that's that.
/mobilepost #8121 of 105741/20/16 at 10:01amQuote:
I haven't sent them back, and due to positive feedback I'm contemplating keeping them.... Waiting on Gustin to respond about return options and my other two in flight jeans orders. While these chinos *might* work, those jeans definitely will not with 1.5" less of overall thigh space. That would be way, way tight.post #8122 of 105741/20/16 at 10:01ampost #8123 of 105741/20/16 at 10:02amQuote:
They also come in much better grey and black, of course.
And modal? I LOVE it. My undershirt are model. However, it looks like there's no fly. I'm out if there's no fly.
/mobilepost #8124 of 105741/20/16 at 10:59am@Captain Insano
I agree I think it looks good man. Plus I think you might get some stretching over a few wears, and after that I think you'll hardly notice the tightness.. Just my opinion.
Rpost #8125 of 105741/20/16 at 11:20ampost #8126 of 105741/20/16 at 11:21ampost #8127 of 105741/20/16 at 11:21amQuote:
You can buy in either variety or three of one color.post #8128 of 105741/20/16 at 12:08pmpost #8129 of 105741/20/16 at 1:11pmpost #8130 of 105741/20/16 at 1:18pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › CARMINA _ 8.5 UK _ 42,5 EU _ Simpson Last _ Austerity Brogue _ Brown 6 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 12 minutes ago
- › Alden No. 8 Shell Cordovan Norwegian Front Blucher Oxford - 10.5 -... 16 minutes ago
- › Royal Speyside 100% Cashmere Scarves 16 minutes ago
- › Royal Speyside 100% Cashmere Scarves 18 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 18 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...