Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 484post #7246 of 1049211/5/15 at 9:37ampost #7247 of 1049211/5/15 at 11:44ampost #7248 of 1049211/5/15 at 6:59pm
I think I might need the henley multi-pack.
What does everyone think about them?
Materials look good, ie 100% USA cotton. 10oz weight sounds good for CA cool season wear, ie twice the weight of the Gustin 5 oz t-shirts that are very thin. Colors are good for basics.
I'm a bit concerned that the seams are not taped, especially the shoulders and neck area. Most good quality t-shirts I own have taped these seams in some way. I've noticed that some of my Gustin t-shirts do not and it looks from the photos that these also do not tape the seams. Anyone know the story on this?post #7249 of 1049211/5/15 at 9:51pmpost #7250 of 1049211/5/15 at 10:01pmpost #7251 of 1049211/7/15 at 9:34amI just backed the shirt and denim grab bag a few days ago. Excited to see what shows up!
The last denim I bought, a 36 Slim, was waaaaay to small. Hopefully the 36 regular I ordered doesn't have the same problem!
I got a M-classic fit white chambray button down collar shirt during the last grab bag and it fits PERFECT! The large trucker I bought is a bit wide in the shoulders for me, but I don't think a medium would fit around my gut
I've also purchased a simple wallet... It's simple, not much to say about it.
Really pleased with the products they sell but I don't see myself ever buying anything from them unless it is in stock.
Edit: woah! Denim just arrived. The 36reg fits great once I do some serious hemming T a tailor! Can anyone help me identify these? They are a very saturated blue color, not a typical blue Jean color
Edited by Smitty2k1 - 11/7/15 at 12:28pmpost #7252 of 1049211/7/15 at 10:52amQuote:
Yeah, I wish I had a better idea of the scale of the pattern, but I agree that the multi-colored tattersall oxford looks great & I ended up backing it just now since I can pair it with a lot of chinos/jeans (plus I just love tattersall & Gustin oxfords. haha)Quote:
Same here, I'm waiting for some different fabric options & colors. A wine/merlot as you mentioned would be cool; i'm sure Gustin will be adding more options soonpost #7253 of 1049211/7/15 at 11:08ampost #7254 of 1049211/7/15 at 12:11pmpost #7255 of 1049211/7/15 at 12:20pmQuote:
Looking at the one photo it looks like it could be:
#209, 165, 170, 254 or a bunch others.
You can sort the store to show jeans only, and load previous campaigns and scroll thru them quickly. Also look at stitching etc.post #7256 of 1049211/7/15 at 12:25pmpost #7257 of 1049211/7/15 at 12:26pmQuote:
Thanks! There is a little tag in it I just saw that says #285, but it doesn't look like that matches a campaign.post #7258 of 1049211/7/15 at 12:31pmpost #7259 of 1049211/7/15 at 12:46pmpost #7260 of 1049211/7/15 at 1:06pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The TORONTO Styleforum meet and greet – October 23rd, 7pm at... 4 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Question about Unlined Gloves 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...