Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 9/24/16 at 4:58am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 12:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 465post #6961 of 1023010/8/15 at 1:53pmpost #6962 of 1023010/8/15 at 3:05pmpost #6963 of 1023010/8/15 at 3:44pmpost #6964 of 1023010/8/15 at 4:02pmpost #6965 of 1023010/8/15 at 6:30pmpost #6966 of 1023010/8/15 at 7:11pmQuote:
+1 Gustin is pretty responsive to emails and will likely let you return for a refund or store credit since the shirt colors are definitely a mistake on their end. I've sent a few items back with no issues for store credit.post #6967 of 1023010/8/15 at 9:24pmQuote:
Just wondering, do you not like them for some reason? Costly, but has a really nice look to me. Elegant without being over the top. I really know nothing about denim though.post #6968 of 1023010/8/15 at 9:34pmQuote:
Yeah, they really do look really nice. I just outgrew the 33 slim size, and never got around to wearing them or even trying them on before I outgrew them. I actually have a bunch of 33 slim denim in my closet that I can't wear anymore. My unworn denim: 15 oz Zimbabwes, Raw Umbers, IndigoxRed Silks, and IndigoxGreen Silks; and my worn denim: Oxblood2s, Black2s, and Downtown Browns.post #6969 of 1023010/9/15 at 1:04amQuote:Originally Posted by devastitis
Yeah, they really do look really nice. I just outgrew the 33 slim size, and never got around to wearing them or even trying them on before I outgrew them. I actually have a bunch of 33 slim denim in my closet that I can't wear anymore. My unworn denim: 15 oz Zimbabwes, Raw Umbers, IndigoxRed Silks, and IndigoxGreen Silks; and my worn denim: Oxblood2s, Black2s, and Downtown Browns.
Those are some nice items. I happen to wear 33 and have previously coveted a few on your list.
Maybe you should post some photos and prices?post #6970 of 1023010/9/15 at 5:37ampost #6971 of 1023010/9/15 at 5:58amQuote:Quote:
I am going to keep them, even though I am not sure the colors are accurate. As I said, I don't at all mind the colors I got. I was just bringing it to the forum for an FYI.
I was more disappointed with the material, than the colors. That isn't as easy to quantify.post #6972 of 1023010/9/15 at 8:54pmQuote:
Your posts made me take a look back at the shirts I received the other day, and compare them to the original listing.
It was the "Pigment Dyed T-Shirt 3-Pack #2".
The green color is a little lighter in person than it looks in the pics online, but I wore it today and absolutely love the color. The others are similarly lighter in person. But looking at the pictures from the online store, you can see that the colors are different between the pics.post #6973 of 1023010/10/15 at 1:13ampost #6974 of 1023010/10/15 at 10:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Kevral
Now that you are releasing sweatshirts, how do you recommend to size them relative to shirts and tees?
I have had a lot of inconsistency with tee sizing in particular. I wear XL shirts but need L in a thick tee, and M in the white round neck tees as they stretch a lot when worn.
There is a sweatshirt size guide, but it looks like the sizing should follow your shirt size for the most part.
The 3-pack is a great deal but I already have a heather grey and navy/indigo sweatshirt. But I still got in the black crew neck.post #6975 of 1023010/10/15 at 10:43am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › BNWT - Berthold Wool Drawstring Pant - Black (S) 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...