You should be able to wash it no issues. Might need re waxed/oiled but just make sure not to put it in a dryer you are fine.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 198
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2957 of 84308/23/14 at 7:43ampost #2958 of 84308/23/14 at 10:12ampost #2959 of 84308/24/14 at 12:23ampost #2960 of 84308/24/14 at 5:24amI LOVE that new work shirt...but it's really too trim, with the chest measurements being smaller than my Brooks slim fit dress shirt. It's amazing to me that Gustin even came out with a "sllim fit" line...and of course, the shirt looks like it will be too short to tuck in. Please, Gustin, some shirts for people who aren't skinny 20-somethings?post #2961 of 84308/24/14 at 7:09ampost #2962 of 84308/24/14 at 11:21amQuote:
I have the same color duffle and would love to own the Dopp Kit but I think they're asking too much money for it. Not to mention, it was originally advertised at $44.00 and then went up to $50 when I refreshed it. No thanks.post #2964 of 84308/24/14 at 6:29pmQuote:
I don't know. I don't actually have my hands on the GUSTIN shirt, I'm just comparing the numbers with my own shirts. I need to spend some more time measuring my shirts to pin down what I consider acceptable. But generally I use my BB slim fit dress shirts as a bench mark. I like the fit and prefer not to go slimmer. I also don't think a work shirt, by definition, should be tight fitting. It should be a bit less slim than a dress shirt.post #2965 of 84308/24/14 at 11:38pmpost #2966 of 84308/25/14 at 5:59pmQuote:
Didn't see this answered, but I have the same question about the shoulders on the slim fit (and the drop from chest to waist, for that matter).
edit - curious about the sleeves as well. Will the slim fit have higher armholes/trimmer sleeves than the regular?
Edited by dcg - 8/25/14 at 6:12pmpost #2967 of 84308/25/14 at 6:47pm
It appears the slim fit actually tapers less than the regular which strikes me as a bit odd
Are the people here who were looking for a slimmer fit looking for a reduction in the chest or a more tapered fit? (or both)post #2968 of 84308/26/14 at 10:51ampost #2969 of 84308/26/14 at 10:55am
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 6 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren (Blue Label) Madras Blazer. Custom Fit 40R. NWT! 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin NST Shell Cordovan. Size 11 UK. 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...