Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 17
Styleforum Top Pickspost #242 of 843011/15/13 at 9:02pmpost #243 of 843011/16/13 at 8:31am
I recently received my Japan Blue OCBD (from the 2nd campaign in August), and I think its quality is excellent. I love the feel of the fabric; it is much more substantial than my other shirts, and it feels like it should last forever. Stitching and other details are perfect.
My best fitting shirts are Banana Republic tailored slim fit, Brooks Brothers extra slim fit, and J Crew slim fit. Gustin's shirt is closest to J Crew; when I lay one on top of the other, the cuts are nearly identical.
My only complaint about Gustin's shirt is the small neck size. It is 1/4" smaller than J Crew, and 1/2" smaller than BR and BB (all of these shirts are size Medium). That is just small enough to cause some pulling around my upper chest. So I don't think I'll be ordering more shirts unless the cut changes.
Edited by BernieIsMyCat - 11/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #244 of 843011/16/13 at 2:35pmpost #245 of 843011/16/13 at 4:57pmpost #246 of 843011/16/13 at 7:11pmpost #247 of 843011/17/13 at 3:13ampost #248 of 843011/17/13 at 5:32ampost #249 of 843011/17/13 at 6:21amQuote:
You can definitely see the difference between his straight cut and my slim cuts.
On mine, there is a lot less fabric below the knee because of the taper.post #250 of 843011/17/13 at 10:24amThread StarterQuote:
We only top quality product going out so if you'd like us to check your shirt out we're happy to do it. Just send me a PM and we can arrange it.
Thanks.post #251 of 843011/17/13 at 11:13ampost #252 of 843011/17/13 at 11:35amQuote:
Surprised to hear this; I would've thought Gustin's shirts were wider/larger. J.Crew's slim fit is the only cut I've been able to find that fits me OTR, so maybe I'll have to give Gustin a shot if it's that similar...post #253 of 843011/17/13 at 11:36amThread StarterQuote:
Not sure exactly what you're disagreeing with? Our goal is to put out great product. If you see something you don't like we want to know about it and will make it right. Shoot me PM and I'm happy to check your shirt out.
Thanks.post #254 of 843011/17/13 at 12:13pmQuote:
I think he was referring to my previous post.
But I have an email in to you guys and just figured you'd get back to me Monday.post #255 of 843011/17/13 at 1:13pmQuote:
I believe that's your goal but the bottom line is i m not gonna go thru the hassle of sending a shirt back 7000 miles from the UK because a button is off centre so emailing you regarding it is kinda pointless. I only posted about it on here as someone else asked if anyone else had experienced the issue.
In my experience the quality of construction on the shirt was poor and I wouldn't buy another one given the additional costs of shipping and tax. If I lived in the US I might think differently
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 23 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 51 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Jose Real Norwegian Stitched Light Brown shoe Sz 13 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › Caruso SC EU48/US38 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...