Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:33pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 17
Styleforum Top Pickspost #242 of 492211/15/13 at 9:02pmpost #243 of 492211/16/13 at 8:31am
I recently received my Japan Blue OCBD (from the 2nd campaign in August), and I think its quality is excellent. I love the feel of the fabric; it is much more substantial than my other shirts, and it feels like it should last forever. Stitching and other details are perfect.
My best fitting shirts are Banana Republic tailored slim fit, Brooks Brothers extra slim fit, and J Crew slim fit. Gustin's shirt is closest to J Crew; when I lay one on top of the other, the cuts are nearly identical.
My only complaint about Gustin's shirt is the small neck size. It is 1/4" smaller than J Crew, and 1/2" smaller than BR and BB (all of these shirts are size Medium). That is just small enough to cause some pulling around my upper chest. So I don't think I'll be ordering more shirts unless the cut changes.
Edited by BernieIsMyCat - 11/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #244 of 492211/16/13 at 2:35pmpost #245 of 492211/16/13 at 4:57pmpost #246 of 492211/16/13 at 7:11pmpost #247 of 492211/17/13 at 3:13ampost #248 of 492211/17/13 at 5:32ampost #249 of 492211/17/13 at 6:21amQuote:
You can definitely see the difference between his straight cut and my slim cuts.
On mine, there is a lot less fabric below the knee because of the taper.post #250 of 492211/17/13 at 10:24amThread StarterQuote:
We only top quality product going out so if you'd like us to check your shirt out we're happy to do it. Just send me a PM and we can arrange it.
Thanks.post #251 of 492211/17/13 at 11:13ampost #252 of 492211/17/13 at 11:35amQuote:
Surprised to hear this; I would've thought Gustin's shirts were wider/larger. J.Crew's slim fit is the only cut I've been able to find that fits me OTR, so maybe I'll have to give Gustin a shot if it's that similar...post #253 of 492211/17/13 at 11:36amThread StarterQuote:
Not sure exactly what you're disagreeing with? Our goal is to put out great product. If you see something you don't like we want to know about it and will make it right. Shoot me PM and I'm happy to check your shirt out.
Thanks.post #254 of 492211/17/13 at 12:13pmQuote:
I think he was referring to my previous post.
But I have an email in to you guys and just figured you'd get back to me Monday.post #255 of 492211/17/13 at 1:13pmQuote:
I believe that's your goal but the bottom line is i m not gonna go thru the hassle of sending a shirt back 7000 miles from the UK because a button is off centre so emailing you regarding it is kinda pointless. I only posted about it on here as someone else asked if anyone else had experienced the issue.
In my experience the quality of construction on the shirt was poor and I wouldn't buy another one given the additional costs of shipping and tax. If I lived in the US I might think differently
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Leeds United vs Watford live streaming 40 seconds ago
- › FS:E. Marinella Drumohr Heavy gauge Cashmere sweater. 54 seconds ago
- › Reading vs Nottingham Forest live streaming 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Rotherham United vs Millwall live streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough live streaming 3 minutes ago
- › West Bromwich Albion vs Southampton live streaming 4 minutes ago
- › Stoke City vs Hull City live streaming 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Newcastle United vs Aston Villa live streaming 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...