Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 6:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 154
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2297 of 52796/5/14 at 3:52pmThread StarterQuote:
We'll definitely be re-running that style. Can't promise a design change at this point. Thanks.post #2298 of 52796/5/14 at 4:12pmpost #2299 of 52796/5/14 at 4:52pm
Someone asked earlier about the chinos, can anyone comment on how they turned out? Considering getting a pair...
Also, will the light tan ones be a pretty regular item? That's what I would go for, but I don't want to order it until I get my second pair of Gustin jeans and can decide whether I like the size 31 or 32 better.post #2300 of 52796/5/14 at 5:47pmpost #2301 of 52796/5/14 at 6:07pmQuote:
I just wanted to say I agree with John Gary that the talk of the scoops is somewhat overblown. If you have a normal torso length, you can still tuck the Gustin shirts in. The cut of the Gustin shirts is somewhat shorter than say a dress shirt from Brooks Brothers, but a BB shirt is definitely not made to be worn untucked. The Gustin shirts look good tucked in or untucked.post #2302 of 52796/5/14 at 7:03pmQuote:
Ah that explains why I couldn't find anything
Curious as to whether these are selvedge or not. None of the pictures seem to show the seam. But at the price they're charging, it looks like these could be a real standout at that price point.post #2303 of 52796/5/14 at 7:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tsujigiri
Ah that explains why I couldn't find anything " src="http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif">
Curious as to whether these are selvedge or not. None of the pictures seem to show the seam. But at the price they're charging, it looks like these could be a real standout at that price point.
Fairly certain it has been asked and answered that the chinos are not selvedge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.post #2304 of 52796/6/14 at 6:55ampost #2305 of 52796/6/14 at 5:50pmQuote:
I can't say how the indigo shirts will fade, but I have one of the Gustin Double Dip Indigo shirts, and the indigo does rub off a little. I haven't had the shirt long enough to know how it will fade.post #2306 of 52796/6/14 at 8:07pmpost #2307 of 52796/7/14 at 8:38ampost #2308 of 52796/7/14 at 8:42amQuote:
Ha! I wasn't interested in the Downtown Browns when offered, but these pictures show a casual look that is a real step up. The red and brown is perfect!
I was just starting to detox from the Gustin addiction when you posted those pictures!
I'm saving my pennies for the Heavyweight (23 ounces) this summer. I'll just have to find a way to land the next Downtown Brown!
I shared my Natural with my son, who will back a pair in slim cut. He had not seen Gustin before and after trying on a few, he got the fever too. He's young and the slim cut is definitely better for him, but he loved the character of the denim, solid stitching and overall feel.
devastitis, thanks for uploading the pictures...you look great. That the Downtown Brown is 14 ounces is very appealing. I like substance. I also think it would look awesome with Stow or other brogue style shoes and boots.
I am curious as to what the Downtown Brown would look like over time...does it fade?post #2309 of 52796/7/14 at 8:54amQuote:
Those look good. I almost backed them, but by the time I went back they had been funded. They look a little more khaki and lighter in those pics than I remembered seeing with the swatch that was posted. I'm on the reminder list if they come back though. Thanks for sharing.post #2310 of 52796/7/14 at 9:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Rene_Lahm
Those look good. I almost backed them, but by the time I went back they had been funded. They look a little more khaki and lighter in those pics than I remembered seeing with the swatch that was posted. I'm on the reminder list if they come back though. Thanks for sharing.
I think there are so many things that can be done with brown jeans! I just think the red shirt absolutely jumps out and looks perfect. Brown is so versatile and the jean material looks inviting, like denim indigo jeans.
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Anderson & Sheppard Suits. 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...