Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 7/27/15 at 4:14pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 154
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2297 of 64316/5/14 at 3:52pmThread StarterQuote:
We'll definitely be re-running that style. Can't promise a design change at this point. Thanks.post #2298 of 64316/5/14 at 4:12pmpost #2299 of 64316/5/14 at 4:52pm
Someone asked earlier about the chinos, can anyone comment on how they turned out? Considering getting a pair...
Also, will the light tan ones be a pretty regular item? That's what I would go for, but I don't want to order it until I get my second pair of Gustin jeans and can decide whether I like the size 31 or 32 better.post #2300 of 64316/5/14 at 5:47pmpost #2301 of 64316/5/14 at 6:07pmQuote:
I just wanted to say I agree with John Gary that the talk of the scoops is somewhat overblown. If you have a normal torso length, you can still tuck the Gustin shirts in. The cut of the Gustin shirts is somewhat shorter than say a dress shirt from Brooks Brothers, but a BB shirt is definitely not made to be worn untucked. The Gustin shirts look good tucked in or untucked.post #2302 of 64316/5/14 at 7:03pmQuote:
Ah that explains why I couldn't find anything
Curious as to whether these are selvedge or not. None of the pictures seem to show the seam. But at the price they're charging, it looks like these could be a real standout at that price point.post #2303 of 64316/5/14 at 7:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tsujigiri
Ah that explains why I couldn't find anything " src="http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif">
Curious as to whether these are selvedge or not. None of the pictures seem to show the seam. But at the price they're charging, it looks like these could be a real standout at that price point.
Fairly certain it has been asked and answered that the chinos are not selvedge. Someone correct me if I am wrong.post #2304 of 64316/6/14 at 6:55ampost #2305 of 64316/6/14 at 5:50pmQuote:
I can't say how the indigo shirts will fade, but I have one of the Gustin Double Dip Indigo shirts, and the indigo does rub off a little. I haven't had the shirt long enough to know how it will fade.post #2306 of 64316/6/14 at 8:07pmpost #2307 of 64316/7/14 at 8:38ampost #2308 of 64316/7/14 at 8:42amQuote:
Ha! I wasn't interested in the Downtown Browns when offered, but these pictures show a casual look that is a real step up. The red and brown is perfect!
I was just starting to detox from the Gustin addiction when you posted those pictures!
I'm saving my pennies for the Heavyweight (23 ounces) this summer. I'll just have to find a way to land the next Downtown Brown!
I shared my Natural with my son, who will back a pair in slim cut. He had not seen Gustin before and after trying on a few, he got the fever too. He's young and the slim cut is definitely better for him, but he loved the character of the denim, solid stitching and overall feel.
devastitis, thanks for uploading the pictures...you look great. That the Downtown Brown is 14 ounces is very appealing. I like substance. I also think it would look awesome with Stow or other brogue style shoes and boots.
I am curious as to what the Downtown Brown would look like over time...does it fade?post #2309 of 64316/7/14 at 8:54amQuote:
Those look good. I almost backed them, but by the time I went back they had been funded. They look a little more khaki and lighter in those pics than I remembered seeing with the swatch that was posted. I'm on the reminder list if they come back though. Thanks for sharing.post #2310 of 64316/7/14 at 9:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Rene_Lahm
Those look good. I almost backed them, but by the time I went back they had been funded. They look a little more khaki and lighter in those pics than I remembered seeing with the swatch that was posted. I'm on the reminder list if they come back though. Thanks for sharing.
I think there are so many things that can be done with brown jeans! I just think the red shirt absolutely jumps out and looks perfect. Brown is so versatile and the jean material looks inviting, like denim indigo jeans.
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 25 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 41 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 50 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 52 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 55 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...