Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 12:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 16post #226 of 557811/14/13 at 5:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #227 of 557811/14/13 at 6:00pmpost #228 of 557811/14/13 at 8:15pmpost #229 of 557811/14/13 at 8:42pmpost #230 of 557811/14/13 at 8:53pmpost #231 of 557811/15/13 at 7:04ampost #232 of 557811/15/13 at 11:23ampost #233 of 557811/15/13 at 12:45pmThread Starterpost #234 of 557811/15/13 at 1:19pmpost #235 of 557811/15/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
Oh my! Waxed Canvas, or Denim jackets would be amazing to see!
Although chances are being tall, thin, gangly and having monkey arms the sleeves won't make it for me unless i get a jacket with huge body as well hah - jackets are my worst thing to fit :(post #236 of 557811/15/13 at 1:52pm
Would you ever consider doing a longer inseam on the smaller waisted items? I ask because I happen to love having stacks on stacks when it comes to my jeans, and having a longer inseam would pretty guarantee that I purchase from you from now on, but I am 6'1", so the 34" inseam sits kind of naturally for me with minimal stacking. The 34" leg is the only barrier for me. I am a 31"/32" waist, so not a big enough size to get the automatic 36" that comes with the bigger pairs.
If not, is it possible to put in a special request at all?post #237 of 557811/15/13 at 2:03pmpost #238 of 557811/15/13 at 3:50pm
Prefacing this with the fact that I love supporting this company and believe in what they are doing - I want to ask in the most polite and respectful way if anyone else is experiencing quality issues with some garments.
I've received two gingham shirts in a row (one original and one replacement for that original) with defects.
The first one had a small, but noticeable fabric weaving defect on the sleeve. The replacement had the button on the back of the collar sewn off center to the locker loop (or the locker loop sewn off center.)
See photo below.
I'd like to write this off to growing pains, but honestly I am slightly upset. The shirt was not cheap and returning two in a row is a little disappointing.
I never air my laundry (no pun intended) in a public forum, but it is reasonable to expect reports of both good and bad experiences as long as they are done respectfully and with only the facts.
I also send am email to Gustin's customer service and am awaiting a reply. Since Josh reads this thread, I'm sure he will see it.
Edited by michaeljohnr - 11/16/13 at 4:51ampost #239 of 557811/15/13 at 4:25pm
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 47 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Pre-Order] IROQUOIS 2015AW with Mercury Japan — Closes May 5th 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › One fat leg or weird jeans? 5 minutes ago
- › [VOTING] SW&D CHALLENGE - BOLD COLORS 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...