Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Today at 11:48 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 16post #226 of 641111/14/13 at 5:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #227 of 641111/14/13 at 6:00pmpost #228 of 641111/14/13 at 8:15pmpost #229 of 641111/14/13 at 8:42pmpost #230 of 641111/14/13 at 8:53pmpost #231 of 641111/15/13 at 7:04ampost #232 of 641111/15/13 at 11:23ampost #233 of 641111/15/13 at 12:45pmThread Starterpost #234 of 641111/15/13 at 1:19pmpost #235 of 641111/15/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
Oh my! Waxed Canvas, or Denim jackets would be amazing to see!
Although chances are being tall, thin, gangly and having monkey arms the sleeves won't make it for me unless i get a jacket with huge body as well hah - jackets are my worst thing to fit :(post #236 of 641111/15/13 at 1:52pm
Would you ever consider doing a longer inseam on the smaller waisted items? I ask because I happen to love having stacks on stacks when it comes to my jeans, and having a longer inseam would pretty guarantee that I purchase from you from now on, but I am 6'1", so the 34" inseam sits kind of naturally for me with minimal stacking. The 34" leg is the only barrier for me. I am a 31"/32" waist, so not a big enough size to get the automatic 36" that comes with the bigger pairs.
If not, is it possible to put in a special request at all?post #237 of 641111/15/13 at 2:03pmpost #238 of 641111/15/13 at 3:50pm
Prefacing this with the fact that I love supporting this company and believe in what they are doing - I want to ask in the most polite and respectful way if anyone else is experiencing quality issues with some garments.
I've received two gingham shirts in a row (one original and one replacement for that original) with defects.
The first one had a small, but noticeable fabric weaving defect on the sleeve. The replacement had the button on the back of the collar sewn off center to the locker loop (or the locker loop sewn off center.)
See photo below.
I'd like to write this off to growing pains, but honestly I am slightly upset. The shirt was not cheap and returning two in a row is a little disappointing.
I never air my laundry (no pun intended) in a public forum, but it is reasonable to expect reports of both good and bad experiences as long as they are done respectfully and with only the facts.
I also send am email to Gustin's customer service and am awaiting a reply. Since Josh reads this thread, I'm sure he will see it.
Edited by michaeljohnr - 11/16/13 at 4:51ampost #239 of 641111/15/13 at 4:25pm
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 41 seconds ago
- › BRAND NEW Satchel & Page, Slim Mailbag. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 5 minutes ago
- › YEEZY BOOST 350 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...