Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 4:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 16post #226 of 1005111/14/13 at 5:00pmpost #227 of 1005111/14/13 at 6:00pmpost #228 of 1005111/14/13 at 8:15pmpost #229 of 1005111/14/13 at 8:42pmpost #230 of 1005111/14/13 at 8:53pmpost #231 of 1005111/15/13 at 7:04ampost #232 of 1005111/15/13 at 11:23ampost #233 of 1005111/15/13 at 12:45pmThread Starterpost #234 of 1005111/15/13 at 1:19pmpost #235 of 1005111/15/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
Oh my! Waxed Canvas, or Denim jackets would be amazing to see!
Although chances are being tall, thin, gangly and having monkey arms the sleeves won't make it for me unless i get a jacket with huge body as well hah - jackets are my worst thing to fit :(post #236 of 1005111/15/13 at 1:52pm
Would you ever consider doing a longer inseam on the smaller waisted items? I ask because I happen to love having stacks on stacks when it comes to my jeans, and having a longer inseam would pretty guarantee that I purchase from you from now on, but I am 6'1", so the 34" inseam sits kind of naturally for me with minimal stacking. The 34" leg is the only barrier for me. I am a 31"/32" waist, so not a big enough size to get the automatic 36" that comes with the bigger pairs.
If not, is it possible to put in a special request at all?post #237 of 1005111/15/13 at 2:03pmpost #238 of 1005111/15/13 at 3:50pm
Prefacing this with the fact that I love supporting this company and believe in what they are doing - I want to ask in the most polite and respectful way if anyone else is experiencing quality issues with some garments.
I've received two gingham shirts in a row (one original and one replacement for that original) with defects.
The first one had a small, but noticeable fabric weaving defect on the sleeve. The replacement had the button on the back of the collar sewn off center to the locker loop (or the locker loop sewn off center.)
See photo below.
I'd like to write this off to growing pains, but honestly I am slightly upset. The shirt was not cheap and returning two in a row is a little disappointing.
I never air my laundry (no pun intended) in a public forum, but it is reasonable to expect reports of both good and bad experiences as long as they are done respectfully and with only the facts.
I also send am email to Gustin's customer service and am awaiting a reply. Since Josh reads this thread, I'm sure he will see it.
Edited by michaeljohnr - 11/16/13 at 4:51ampost #239 of 1005111/15/13 at 4:25pmpost #240 of 1005111/15/13 at 6:17pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Converse Navy Jack Purcell - 11 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Adidas Campus Grey Suede - 11 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 9 minutes ago
- › Bulcher / Derby with suit? 9 minutes ago
- › JCrew (34x32 Cream) + Dockers D2 (36x30 Navy) Chinos 10 minutes ago
- › JCrew Polo 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo cashmere V-neck sweater - L, Camel 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...