Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 16post #226 of 957311/14/13 at 5:00pmpost #227 of 957311/14/13 at 6:00pmpost #228 of 957311/14/13 at 8:15pmpost #229 of 957311/14/13 at 8:42pmpost #230 of 957311/14/13 at 8:53pmpost #231 of 957311/15/13 at 7:04ampost #232 of 957311/15/13 at 11:23ampost #233 of 957311/15/13 at 12:45pmThread Starterpost #234 of 957311/15/13 at 1:19pmpost #235 of 957311/15/13 at 1:27pmQuote:
Oh my! Waxed Canvas, or Denim jackets would be amazing to see!
Although chances are being tall, thin, gangly and having monkey arms the sleeves won't make it for me unless i get a jacket with huge body as well hah - jackets are my worst thing to fit :(post #236 of 957311/15/13 at 1:52pm
Would you ever consider doing a longer inseam on the smaller waisted items? I ask because I happen to love having stacks on stacks when it comes to my jeans, and having a longer inseam would pretty guarantee that I purchase from you from now on, but I am 6'1", so the 34" inseam sits kind of naturally for me with minimal stacking. The 34" leg is the only barrier for me. I am a 31"/32" waist, so not a big enough size to get the automatic 36" that comes with the bigger pairs.
If not, is it possible to put in a special request at all?post #237 of 957311/15/13 at 2:03pmpost #238 of 957311/15/13 at 3:50pm
Prefacing this with the fact that I love supporting this company and believe in what they are doing - I want to ask in the most polite and respectful way if anyone else is experiencing quality issues with some garments.
I've received two gingham shirts in a row (one original and one replacement for that original) with defects.
The first one had a small, but noticeable fabric weaving defect on the sleeve. The replacement had the button on the back of the collar sewn off center to the locker loop (or the locker loop sewn off center.)
See photo below.
I'd like to write this off to growing pains, but honestly I am slightly upset. The shirt was not cheap and returning two in a row is a little disappointing.
I never air my laundry (no pun intended) in a public forum, but it is reasonable to expect reports of both good and bad experiences as long as they are done respectfully and with only the facts.
I also send am email to Gustin's customer service and am awaiting a reply. Since Josh reads this thread, I'm sure he will see it.
Edited by michaeljohnr - 11/16/13 at 4:51ampost #239 of 957311/15/13 at 4:25pmpost #240 of 957311/15/13 at 6:17pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › The OCBD collar roll thread 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 19 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 25 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 33 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Brexit 39 minutes ago
- › Serial Podcast 40 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding