Yeah 1" up
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 3:13 am in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 79
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1172 of 84333/2/14 at 3:33amQuote:
They're usually pretty good about responding to customer service issues.
Double check your email. If that's not the issue, try posting on their community forum. Gustin keeps tabs on that also.post #1173 of 84333/2/14 at 3:34ampost #1174 of 84333/2/14 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by thejrob
I just looked up a few more pictures and emailed customer service hoping to cancel my order.
I really want a pair of Gustins after seeing the quality in person, but the cone black looks charcoal-ish in some pictures with better light. I'm going to wait it out for a darker black denim and then I'll be purchasing asap.
Yes, the Cone blacks do look charcoal-ish. I own a pair, and the white weft is very pronounced. The only really black pair they've ever put up is the Japan Blackxblack.post #1175 of 84333/2/14 at 9:41amThread StarterQuote:
Shoot me PM with the email you're using on weargustin.com and I'll check it out. Thanks.post #1176 of 84333/2/14 at 10:44ampost #1177 of 84333/2/14 at 11:01ampost #1178 of 84333/2/14 at 11:08ampost #1179 of 84333/2/14 at 11:23ampost #1180 of 84333/2/14 at 11:35amQuote:
There should be a tag inside the waistband with a number on it, like #71. That means they were from the #71 American Classics run. You have to find the number, than search closed campaigns for the number to see what they are (if you can't tell for other obvious reasons). Then there should be the usual tag with size and Straight or Slim.post #1181 of 84333/2/14 at 11:35amThread StarterQuote:
We have a tag inside almost all jeans with a style number so you can look up what you got. Thanks.post #1182 of 84333/2/14 at 11:38amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by andy b.
There should be a tag inside the waistband with a number on it, like #71. That means they were from the #71 American Classics run. You have to find the number, than search closed campaigns for the number to see what they are (if you can't tell for other obvious reasons). Then there should be the usual tag with size and Straight or Slim.
you're too fast andy b.post #1183 of 84333/2/14 at 12:17pmpost #1184 of 84333/2/14 at 12:48pm
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 55 seconds ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 58 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...