Yeah 1" up
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 7/27/15 at 4:14pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:45 am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 79post #1171 of 64363/2/14 at 3:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1172 of 64363/2/14 at 3:33amQuote:
They're usually pretty good about responding to customer service issues.
Double check your email. If that's not the issue, try posting on their community forum. Gustin keeps tabs on that also.post #1173 of 64363/2/14 at 3:34ampost #1174 of 64363/2/14 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by thejrob
I just looked up a few more pictures and emailed customer service hoping to cancel my order.
I really want a pair of Gustins after seeing the quality in person, but the cone black looks charcoal-ish in some pictures with better light. I'm going to wait it out for a darker black denim and then I'll be purchasing asap.
Yes, the Cone blacks do look charcoal-ish. I own a pair, and the white weft is very pronounced. The only really black pair they've ever put up is the Japan Blackxblack.post #1175 of 64363/2/14 at 9:41amThread StarterQuote:
Shoot me PM with the email you're using on weargustin.com and I'll check it out. Thanks.post #1176 of 64363/2/14 at 10:44ampost #1177 of 64363/2/14 at 11:01ampost #1178 of 64363/2/14 at 11:08ampost #1179 of 64363/2/14 at 11:23ampost #1180 of 64363/2/14 at 11:35amQuote:
There should be a tag inside the waistband with a number on it, like #71. That means they were from the #71 American Classics run. You have to find the number, than search closed campaigns for the number to see what they are (if you can't tell for other obvious reasons). Then there should be the usual tag with size and Straight or Slim.post #1181 of 64363/2/14 at 11:35amThread StarterQuote:
We have a tag inside almost all jeans with a style number so you can look up what you got. Thanks.post #1182 of 64363/2/14 at 11:38amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by andy b.
There should be a tag inside the waistband with a number on it, like #71. That means they were from the #71 American Classics run. You have to find the number, than search closed campaigns for the number to see what they are (if you can't tell for other obvious reasons). Then there should be the usual tag with size and Straight or Slim.
you're too fast andy b.post #1183 of 64363/2/14 at 12:17pmpost #1184 of 64363/2/14 at 12:48pm
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 14 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina 757 Split Toe in Brown Scotchgrain - 8UK Forest 19 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...