Yeah 1" up
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAccessoriestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryBeltstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryDenimtagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryJeanstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 8:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- KMW 1980's, J.Crew shirt, Dry Bones and Sugar Cane belts Last post on 3/4/11 at 12:08am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 79post #1171 of 52463/2/14 at 3:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1172 of 52463/2/14 at 3:33amQuote:
They're usually pretty good about responding to customer service issues.
Double check your email. If that's not the issue, try posting on their community forum. Gustin keeps tabs on that also.post #1173 of 52463/2/14 at 3:34ampost #1174 of 52463/2/14 at 3:35amQuote:Originally Posted by thejrob
I just looked up a few more pictures and emailed customer service hoping to cancel my order.
I really want a pair of Gustins after seeing the quality in person, but the cone black looks charcoal-ish in some pictures with better light. I'm going to wait it out for a darker black denim and then I'll be purchasing asap.
Yes, the Cone blacks do look charcoal-ish. I own a pair, and the white weft is very pronounced. The only really black pair they've ever put up is the Japan Blackxblack.post #1175 of 52463/2/14 at 9:41amThread StarterQuote:
Shoot me PM with the email you're using on weargustin.com and I'll check it out. Thanks.post #1176 of 52463/2/14 at 10:44ampost #1177 of 52463/2/14 at 11:01ampost #1178 of 52463/2/14 at 11:08ampost #1179 of 52463/2/14 at 11:23ampost #1180 of 52463/2/14 at 11:35amQuote:
There should be a tag inside the waistband with a number on it, like #71. That means they were from the #71 American Classics run. You have to find the number, than search closed campaigns for the number to see what they are (if you can't tell for other obvious reasons). Then there should be the usual tag with size and Straight or Slim.post #1181 of 52463/2/14 at 11:35amThread StarterQuote:
We have a tag inside almost all jeans with a style number so you can look up what you got. Thanks.post #1182 of 52463/2/14 at 11:38amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by andy b.
There should be a tag inside the waistband with a number on it, like #71. That means they were from the #71 American Classics run. You have to find the number, than search closed campaigns for the number to see what they are (if you can't tell for other obvious reasons). Then there should be the usual tag with size and Straight or Slim.
you're too fast andy b.post #1183 of 52463/2/14 at 12:17pmpost #1184 of 52463/2/14 at 12:48pm
- Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...