or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › I want this shirt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I want this shirt

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 24
A bit too loud for my tastes, on the other hand with the right suit... Jon.
post #3 of 24
very patriotic.
post #4 of 24
I think it's great, even if it is Hilditch and Key
post #5 of 24
It would look great with no tie and a navy blazer. I like it.
post #6 of 24
Very nice, but only if you pair it with a patterned tie (as pictured), ernest.
post #7 of 24
I think it looks excellent.
post #8 of 24
I like that bad boy.
post #9 of 24
A more sedate version of a striped shirt but nice.
post #10 of 24
Sorry ernest, not my taste. The stripe pattern/colour combination does not appeal to me.
post #11 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Sorry ernest, not my taste.  The stripe pattern/colour combination does not appeal to me.
Sorry? Why sorry?
post #12 of 24
Nice shirt, but I would disagree with Alan in that I think it would look a bit better with a solid tie. A patterned tie, as shown, looks fine, but its a bit much for me. just my 2 cents.
post #13 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Nice shirt, but I would disagree with Alan in that I think it would look a bit better with a solid tie.  A patterned tie, as shown, looks fine, but its a bit much for me.  just my 2 cents.
I agree with you and I thing he was jocking because I hate to mix patterns.
post #14 of 24
lol, yeah, missed that one. did you get the shirt?
post #15 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
lol, yeah, missed that one. did you get the shirt?
I did not. I asked Pierre, who was going to London, to bring me back one. He said me he was ok but I can not tell him my size by private message because I am not allowed to send him message anymore.... Well I think I will take the same in blue stripes instead of red in Paris
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › I want this shirt