Yes, sorry if I wasn't clear but I don't think there should be any issues including regular and wide units in a group order.
***No Man Walks Alone x Vass MTO Thread*** - Page 5
Alright some ideas emerging from the thread so far - let me know which you'd get behind...
1. F-last chukka boot in medium brown suede
2. F-last 3-eyelet derby in medium brown suede or antique cognac scotchgrain
3. F- or U-last austerity brogue boot (burgundy or black calf?)
4. F-last Old English II in burgundy or oxblood calf
5. P2-last Osloer boot in antique cognac calf
I need to try on the U last I just got from you Greg before I put in my official votes. On first pass, I would be interested in #3 U in burgundy or #4 in burgundy.
I think it depends on your purposes. I can see these working with jeans etc., but (to me) they would be too fierce for traditional dress.
Roger, with a name like RogerP, you should be championing the P2 last!
zbromer said: I think I also would prefer the P2 over the F for a chukka.
Yes, sorry, I meant P2. Getting these codes right is more confusing than being a pre-war telephone exchange operator.
That said, I think it would be an attractive makeup on either of the F or U lasts.
Below: Vass P2; Vass F last; EG 202; Vass U;, EG 82