or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 64

post #946 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by sartort View Post

My humble and initial contribution to this thread. RLPL turn down collar formal shirt with pleats. Scored on the bay during the former30% cashback promotion.

Fixed. It's now 20%.
post #947 of 4528
Jantzen porn. Complete with brown paper bag:


post #948 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Jantzen porn. Complete with brown paper bag:



Those look nice. What are the fabric #'s and collars? Could you also comment on the fabrics? I just ordered my first jantzen in white, and my next up as I try to get the fit where I want it will be some blues.
post #949 of 4528
How fast did those Jantzen's come? After a couple quick turn-around single orders, I moved up to 3 and now they're AWOL.
post #950 of 4528


Crappy camera phone photo of a couple of shirts from J. DÄ…browskiego, a local maker who does inexpensive MTM.
post #951 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmolken View Post
Crappy camera phone photo of a couple of shirts from J. DÄ…browskiego, a local maker who does inexpensive MTM.
I think you need to post more pics of those, local makers are always interesting. On first glance the look quite nice. thanks
post #952 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster.8 View Post
I think you need to post more pics of those, local makers are always interesting. On first glance the look quite nice.

thanks
Sunlight is strong today, so here's a closeup pic of the striped one.



I also have four point-collar barrell-cuff shirt from them and one from another Polish maker but they are no longer folded; what's the appropriate thread to post those in?
post #953 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmolken View Post
I also have four point-collar barrell-cuff shirt from them and one from another Polish maker but they are no longer folded; what's the appropriate thread to post those in?
Some have don post like this in this thread: A sample of mine. Others have posted details like this: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=619 I personally like detail, and think that makes up for at least 50% of the shirt. Id say Its up to you ...
post #954 of 4528
My first contribution to the thread is two H&K shirts I picked up at the weekend.

The Jermyn St store seems to have expanded their range of slim-fit shirts. They had about 8/9 different colours to choose from.


post #955 of 4528
I just picked up this shirt at the Rack. John W. Nordstrom 100% Swiss milled Sea Island Cotton.


post #956 of 4528
My first post to this thread. I'm usually too eager to unfold the shirts I get...

I got my first Fray shirt yesterday, and I must say it is amazing! Fantastic material, and fantastic fit (almost as good as my bespoke Matuozzos). These shirts will be my wardrobe staple from now on.

[IMG][/IMG]

post #957 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
I just picked up this shirt at the Rack. John W. Nordstrom 100% Swiss milled Sea Island Cotton.


How is the fit on this? From your WAYWRN posts you look to be a slim guy and the one JWN shirt I bought some years ago was rather billowy. As for construction and quality of fabric, rather nice and very good for the price.
post #958 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post
My first post to this thread. I'm usually too eager to unfold the shirts I get...

I got my first Fray shirt yesterday, and I must say it is amazing! Fantastic material, and fantastic fit (almost as good as my bespoke Matuozzos). These shirts will be my wardrobe staple from now on.




Wow.
post #959 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by binge View Post
How is the fit on this? From your WAYWRN posts you look to be a slim guy and the one JWN shirt I bought some years ago was rather billowy. As for construction and quality of fabric, rather nice and very good for the price.


I have not yet had the pleasure to try it on. The measurements were correct to I just bought it. If it's a bit tentish I won't care too much otherwise I'll see about getting it fitted.
post #960 of 4528
Thread Starter 
The roll on that Fray collar is beautiful.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn