or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 304

post #4546 of 4554
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post

Just a new shirt uve been jonesing for since i saw it on tumblr months ago



General thoughts on the shirt/brand? I've been coveting their stuff for a while. Any handwork to speak, what is the fit like?
post #4547 of 4554
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimitable View Post


General thoughts on the shirt/brand? I've been coveting their stuff for a while. Any handwork to speak, what is the fit like?

 

For what i see, those buttonholes are machinemade so might be a basic rtw model to compete in price, but the brand has shirts with real ones because i have seen other pics. 

post #4548 of 4554
ki6.jpg

om2.jpg
post #4549 of 4554
Picked up a new shirt.





Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






post #4550 of 4554
Quote:
Originally Posted by doughie View Post
 

700

 

700

Alessandro Gherardi.

 

Sorry to up such an old post, does anyone have any idea what this fabric is, which maker, or where i am likely to find something similar? i've been wanting to have something like this made for a long time!

post #4551 of 4554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noremedy View Post
 

 

Sorry to up such an old post, does anyone have any idea what this fabric is, which maker, or where i am likely to find something similar? i've been wanting to have something like this made for a long time!

 

Hi, I have seen that fabric in several books, from memory Grandi & Rubinelli sure had it as a client ordered time ago, then Alumo as well and sure others.


Edited by SartodiNapoli - 2/4/15 at 4:08pm
post #4552 of 4554

Thank you!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SartodiNapoli View Post
 

 

Hi, I have seen that fabric in several books, from memory Grandi & Rubinelli sure had it as a client ordered time ago, then Alumo as well and sure others.

 
post #4553 of 4554
post #4554 of 4554
My Valentine's day gift to the GF


Hearts are clip cut.
Buttons are vintage MOP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn