Thanks! It's straight out from the postal bag and I took out the plastic thing that hold up the collar hence it looks weird.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Just got clothes back from the tailor, what's the verdict? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Number of shirts in rotation? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:54am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 294post #4396 of 46532/4/14 at 2:36ampost #4397 of 46532/4/14 at 10:00ampost #4398 of 46532/12/14 at 2:41pmpost #4399 of 46532/12/14 at 2:56pmpost #4400 of 46532/15/14 at 7:17pm
I know this may be in the wrong portion of the forum, however I feel it may be fitting as a future addition to this thread. My local tailor is the only guy in town who carries Sartoria Castangia. We were having a conversation about shirtings the other day and more specifically hand stitched shirtings (the lack of them available that are true "hand-stitched"). He mentioned to me that Castangia does a M2M/Bespoke shirting program with him which meets the criteria of true hand-made. The spring swatches will arrive here in about a month and I intend to commission a few for myself.
Has anyone on here ever had a Castangia shirt made? Any photos? Any opinions? I have looked everywhere and cannot find a single mention of their shirtings on the wide web of the world. I would be thrilled to hear some responses.post #4401 of 46532/15/14 at 8:47pmpost #4402 of 46532/26/14 at 10:11ampost #4403 of 46532/26/14 at 11:57ampost #4404 of 46532/26/14 at 5:03pmpost #4405 of 46532/27/14 at 1:36ampost #4406 of 46532/27/14 at 6:49ampost #4407 of 46532/27/14 at 9:50amAre those all for you or for resale? Seems odd for one person to have a bunch of triple and single button cuffs all in the same purchase. I would think it would be something that someone would settle on.
Speaking of which, and not to harp, but triple buttton cuffs - really?post #4408 of 46533/2/14 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Are those all for you or for resale? Seems odd for one person to have a bunch of triple and single button cuffs all in the same purchase. I would think it would be something that someone would settle on.
Speaking of which, and not to harp, but triple buttton cuffs - really?
They are all custom made for clients of mine.post #4409 of 46533/2/14 at 6:56pmpost #4410 of 46533/2/14 at 6:57pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 48 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Sizes 42S and 46R █ DROP MAR 24 █ NWT Canali and Corneliani for... 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Size 40R --- Only 2 Left! █ DROP MAR 24 █ NWT Canali Suits and... 9 minutes ago
- › Size 40S --- Only 1 Left! █ DROP MAR 24 █ NWT Canali Kei... 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › The best value vendors I've found so far 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...