Thanks! It's straight out from the postal bag and I took out the plastic thing that hold up the collar hence it looks weird.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Just got clothes back from the tailor, what's the verdict? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Number of shirts in rotation? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:54am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 294post #4396 of 45972/4/14 at 2:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4397 of 45972/4/14 at 10:00ampost #4398 of 45972/12/14 at 2:41pmpost #4399 of 45972/12/14 at 2:56pmpost #4400 of 45972/15/14 at 7:17pm
I know this may be in the wrong portion of the forum, however I feel it may be fitting as a future addition to this thread. My local tailor is the only guy in town who carries Sartoria Castangia. We were having a conversation about shirtings the other day and more specifically hand stitched shirtings (the lack of them available that are true "hand-stitched"). He mentioned to me that Castangia does a M2M/Bespoke shirting program with him which meets the criteria of true hand-made. The spring swatches will arrive here in about a month and I intend to commission a few for myself.
Has anyone on here ever had a Castangia shirt made? Any photos? Any opinions? I have looked everywhere and cannot find a single mention of their shirtings on the wide web of the world. I would be thrilled to hear some responses.post #4401 of 45972/15/14 at 8:47pmpost #4402 of 45972/26/14 at 10:11ampost #4403 of 45972/26/14 at 11:57ampost #4404 of 45972/26/14 at 5:03pmpost #4405 of 45972/27/14 at 1:36ampost #4406 of 45972/27/14 at 6:49ampost #4407 of 45972/27/14 at 9:50amAre those all for you or for resale? Seems odd for one person to have a bunch of triple and single button cuffs all in the same purchase. I would think it would be something that someone would settle on.
Speaking of which, and not to harp, but triple buttton cuffs - really?post #4408 of 45973/2/14 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Are those all for you or for resale? Seems odd for one person to have a bunch of triple and single button cuffs all in the same purchase. I would think it would be something that someone would settle on.
Speaking of which, and not to harp, but triple buttton cuffs - really?
They are all custom made for clients of mine.post #4409 of 45973/2/14 at 6:56pmpost #4410 of 45973/2/14 at 6:57pm
- Folded Up Shirt P0rn
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 second ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 seconds ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 31 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015