Thanks! It's straight out from the postal bag and I took out the plastic thing that hold up the collar hence it looks weird.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Just got clothes back from the tailor, what's the verdict? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Number of shirts in rotation? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:54am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 294post #4396 of 46472/4/14 at 2:36ampost #4397 of 46472/4/14 at 10:00ampost #4398 of 46472/12/14 at 2:41pmpost #4399 of 46472/12/14 at 2:56pmpost #4400 of 46472/15/14 at 7:17pm
I know this may be in the wrong portion of the forum, however I feel it may be fitting as a future addition to this thread. My local tailor is the only guy in town who carries Sartoria Castangia. We were having a conversation about shirtings the other day and more specifically hand stitched shirtings (the lack of them available that are true "hand-stitched"). He mentioned to me that Castangia does a M2M/Bespoke shirting program with him which meets the criteria of true hand-made. The spring swatches will arrive here in about a month and I intend to commission a few for myself.
Has anyone on here ever had a Castangia shirt made? Any photos? Any opinions? I have looked everywhere and cannot find a single mention of their shirtings on the wide web of the world. I would be thrilled to hear some responses.post #4401 of 46472/15/14 at 8:47pmpost #4402 of 46472/26/14 at 10:11ampost #4403 of 46472/26/14 at 11:57ampost #4404 of 46472/26/14 at 5:03pmpost #4405 of 46472/27/14 at 1:36ampost #4406 of 46472/27/14 at 6:49ampost #4407 of 46472/27/14 at 9:50amAre those all for you or for resale? Seems odd for one person to have a bunch of triple and single button cuffs all in the same purchase. I would think it would be something that someone would settle on.
Speaking of which, and not to harp, but triple buttton cuffs - really?post #4408 of 46473/2/14 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by razl
Are those all for you or for resale? Seems odd for one person to have a bunch of triple and single button cuffs all in the same purchase. I would think it would be something that someone would settle on.
Speaking of which, and not to harp, but triple buttton cuffs - really?
They are all custom made for clients of mine.post #4409 of 46473/2/14 at 6:56pmpost #4410 of 46473/2/14 at 6:57pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 20 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 20 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 23 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 26 minutes ago
- › Shoe Advice 26 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Clothes get smaller? 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding