or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 252

post #3766 of 4505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post

I think you're overstating things. A fair amount of snark was being directed at Luxire for no reason (from Shirtmaven mostly, but others as well). Luxire responded in turn. Both Shirtmaven and Luxire have since apologised. They have dropped it. You (and others) should do likewise.

+1
post #3767 of 4505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post

I think you're overstating things. A fair amount of snark was being directed at Luxire for no reason (from Shirtmaven mostly, but others as well). Luxire responded in turn. Both Shirtmaven and Luxire have since apologised. They have dropped it. You (and others) should do likewise.

I disagree. Over the past month or so this thread has seemed to me to be more like a Luxire infomercial. I don't mind if he does it in his own thread. But doing it in this thread with such frequent posts just doesn't sit well with me.
post #3768 of 4505
LA Guy (the boss) has said there's nothing wrong in doing that. Therefore, that's the end of the matter!

I just want to see shirt pr0n. Where it comes from or who makes it is irrelevant to me. No snide remarks, no BS, just show me more shirts.
post #3769 of 4505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post

LA Guy (the boss) has said there's nothing wrong in doing that. Therefore, that's the end of the matter!
I just want to see shirt pr0n. Where it comes from or who makes it is irrelevant to me. No snide remarks, no BS, just show me more shirts.

That doesn't mean that I have to like it and that won't prevent me from speaking out against it. Also, I think Fok's example using the example of NSM does not fully apply in this situation because NSM had their own specific thread. My problem is with Luxire is that he frequently posts his own stuff AND in a general thread. I don't mind if he occasionally posts his own stuff in this thread or frequently posts in his own thread.
post #3770 of 4505
Fair enough, you don't have to like it. That's life, though, huh? Plenty of things we don't like. Best get on with things rather than harp on them, though. One looks petty otherwise.

I just want to see shirts. I don't care where they come from or who makes them. Let's just put all this silliness behind us and get on with showing off more shirts.
post #3771 of 4505

Not here to make friends unhappy. Will keep your concerns in mind while posting in the future.

post #3772 of 4505
Barba42-2.jpg
post #3773 of 4505
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespokenfor View Post

guys can we rename the thread shirt porn. i only take delivery on hangers and the shirts produced by BoLine should be seen.

Just fold 'em up and take a picture, man!
post #3774 of 4505
Awesome Barba shirt, Ich.
post #3775 of 4505
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

AWESOME - Love these. STF?
Thanks. I've never bought shirts from STF before. I will have to check out their selection. I bought these from DeCorato.
post #3776 of 4505
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

This thread is 90% shilling now. Can we simply ban the makers (affiliates or not) from showing/advertising their products in the pr0n threads? yes?
this is like watching network TV and skipping the content to get only the commercials... ffffuuuu.gif

+1. Glad, to hear I'm not the only person who thinks this.
post #3777 of 4505

 

Burgos

"Peach" Chambray from Will 

Forgive my half-hearted ironing. 


Edited by Ricini - 10/4/12 at 7:03am
post #3778 of 4505

 

Burgos 

post #3779 of 4505
Nice buttons.
post #3780 of 4505

 

Burgos

SG Voile

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn