Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Just got clothes back from the tailor, what's the verdict? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Number of shirts in rotation? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:54am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 240post #3586 of 46358/5/12 at 12:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3587 of 46358/7/12 at 6:30ampost #3588 of 46358/7/12 at 6:45ampost #3589 of 46358/8/12 at 10:06am
Question for all you shirt experts. I found a black shirt with double cuff but it's pointed more at linen style, very casual. Would it be nice to wear with a pair of jeans and chukka boots let's say? I have never owned a black shirt item before but wanna make this first. Or is the white color only way to go here...?post #3590 of 46358/8/12 at 11:45ampost #3591 of 46358/8/12 at 12:10pmpost #3592 of 46358/9/12 at 12:34pmpost #3593 of 46358/9/12 at 1:35pmpost #3594 of 46358/9/12 at 1:36pmpost #3595 of 46358/10/12 at 11:35ampost #3596 of 46358/14/12 at 7:04pmpost #3597 of 46358/14/12 at 7:10pmQuote:
agreedQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
And for the other casual black shirt. It could be worn like this. If it's good for bond, it's good for me. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't think that's a shirt, I think it's a Y-3 version of a harrington jacket with a shirt collar. You can see the zip.post #3598 of 46358/14/12 at 7:24pmpost #3599 of 46358/14/12 at 9:20pmQuote:where are you based out of?Originally Posted by luxire
Unfolded: Hand-made Luxire Shirt
Click on image to see hand finished sleeve and yoke, buttons and buttonholes
The inside of the sleeve attachment. The quality of finish can be analyzed by looking inside here.
Hand-shanked buttons and hand made buttonholes
- Folded Up Shirt P0rn
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Eidos Napoli 13 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pure Blue Japan 31 (pics inside) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?