Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Just got clothes back from the tailor, what's the verdict? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Number of shirts in rotation? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:54am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 240
Styleforum Top Picks
Question for all you shirt experts. I found a black shirt with double cuff but it's pointed more at linen style, very casual. Would it be nice to wear with a pair of jeans and chukka boots let's say? I have never owned a black shirt item before but wanna make this first. Or is the white color only way to go here...?
And for the other casual black shirt. It could be worn like this. If it's good for bond, it's good for me. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't think that's a shirt, I think it's a Y-3 version of a harrington jacket with a shirt collar. You can see the zip.
Unfolded: Hand-made Luxire Shirt
Click on image to see hand finished sleeve and yoke, buttons and buttonholes
The inside of the sleeve attachment. The quality of finish can be analyzed by looking inside here.
Hand-shanked buttons and hand made buttonholes
- Folded Up Shirt P0rn
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › HONOURMARK - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 11 minutes ago
- › BNWT $430 BELSTAFF BLACKROD SLIM-FIT COATED DENIM BIKER JEANS 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)