Marco, nice stuff! I admire your willpower not to unpack them right away - if I had it, I could post here more often
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
- Just got clothes back from the tailor, what's the verdict? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Number of shirts in rotation? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:54am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 238
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes he does. He makes a fantastic shirt, and his price isn't too bad, with no minimum order. He visits nyc quite frequently throughout the year, and is very reliable about getting orders completed. I would definitely recommend giving him a try.
I got a very Italian shirt from him - tight in the chest, loose(r) in the waist, very slim sleeves etc. Not my style.
The collar was also as stiff as a cardboard. Surprising really, as I remember him wearing the most beautiful soft collars. Very nice guy though.
What is the price range of his shirts, if you don't mind me asking, and does he offer multiple fittings or is it more like MTM, similar to what finamore offers? Thanks.
No way I can get on without the pocket - as a magician I need all the pockets I can get! - (it's a good job you can't see the inside of my suits!)
$350 covers basic range of Thomas Mason goldline and equivalent from other books, although they can go northwards of $450 depending on the fabric. However, I would ask him to be certain that he hasn't changed his prices
- Folded Up Shirt P0rn
- › Oakstreet Bootmakers Trench Boot Black CXL, Plain Toe 2 minutes ago
- › Oakstreet Bootmakers Trench Boot Natural CXL, Captoe 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Eddy & Bros Italian blazer IT 50r 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › ‘vintage like’ special run Garza to be made by Patrizio Cappelli -... 19 minutes ago
- › Help me choose SR Tailors, I like slim suits (TF, BB) 20 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)