Marco, nice stuff! I admire your willpower not to unpack them right away - if I had it, I could post here more often
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Just got clothes back from the tailor, what's the verdict? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Number of shirts in rotation? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:54am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 238
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes he does. He makes a fantastic shirt, and his price isn't too bad, with no minimum order. He visits nyc quite frequently throughout the year, and is very reliable about getting orders completed. I would definitely recommend giving him a try.
I got a very Italian shirt from him - tight in the chest, loose(r) in the waist, very slim sleeves etc. Not my style.
The collar was also as stiff as a cardboard. Surprising really, as I remember him wearing the most beautiful soft collars. Very nice guy though.
What is the price range of his shirts, if you don't mind me asking, and does he offer multiple fittings or is it more like MTM, similar to what finamore offers? Thanks.
No way I can get on without the pocket - as a magician I need all the pockets I can get! - (it's a good job you can't see the inside of my suits!)
$350 covers basic range of Thomas Mason goldline and equivalent from other books, although they can go northwards of $450 depending on the fabric. However, I would ask him to be certain that he hasn't changed his prices
- Folded Up Shirt P0rn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 14 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 30 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 45 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › This ToJ Will Arrive While You're Still Alive - The Amazing ToJ... 3 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 5 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...