or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 235

post #3511 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreyb2 View Post

Ah, so you know already.
When I was in London a month ago, there was a sign in Budd's (and Huntsman's) window saying something like "a bespoke shirt cutter with West End experience is required". Very amusing -- "shirt cutters with West End experience" don't grow up on trees.
Butcher is more than qualified, though. So, for now everything is fine.
Andrey



Butcher cuts all my detached collars bigstar[1].gif
post #3512 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP23 View Post

I want that one on the end in the group shot. I have never ordered from mytailor. Anything I should know?

Yes. Wait until Joe comes to your area and have him measure you. buy one shirt and then have hims make the inevitable changes you will want and then you will be a very happy customer.
post #3513 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP23 View Post

I want that one on the end in the group shot. I have never ordered from mytailor. Anything I should know?

I have one in that fabric. It's a really great pattern for linen, lots of natural texture.

My recommendation is to specifically ask for their lightest collar fusing (or none at all). The standard MyTailor fusing is fine for cotton, but in this case you don't want a major contrast in texture between the collar and the rest of the shirt. Joe & co. redid mine at no charge and now it's one of my favourite shirts.
post #3514 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzAzul View Post

I have one in that fabric. It's a really great pattern for linen, lots of natural texture.
My recommendation is to specifically ask for their lightest collar fusing (or none at all). The standard MyTailor fusing is fine for cotton, but in this case you don't want a major contrast in texture between the collar and the rest of the shirt. Joe & co. redid mine at no charge and now it's one of my favourite shirts.

+1 on the no fusing - I believe Joe prefers to do shirts this way.
post #3515 of 4536
A couple of very nice shirts from CEGO:
526

The corners of the collars are blunted, which I like on the buttondown in particular.
post #3516 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Ich_Dien: I'll see you and raise...
1867032
1867033
Looks like we pillaged the same source. Mine aren't here yet, but I am eagerly awaiting ...

Great looking casual shirts. I love the cut on those shirts for casual wear. Did you get them from Pauw? Thanks.

-LR
post #3517 of 4536
Barba41.jpg
post #3518 of 4536
Great looking shirts ich..
post #3519 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by steffenbp11 View Post

Great looking shirts ich..

Cheers, mate!
post #3520 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

A couple of very nice shirts from CEGO:
526
The corners of the collars are blunted, which I like on the buttondown in particular.

The button down looks really nice. What are the lengths of the points?
post #3521 of 4536

I have a few button down oxfords from cego, really nice and soft fabrics.

post #3522 of 4536
barba43-6.jpg
post #3523 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljrcustom View Post

Great looking casual shirts. I love the cut on those shirts for casual wear.
My thoughts exactly!
post #3524 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

Yes. Wait until Joe comes to your area and have him measure you. buy one shirt and then have hims make the inevitable changes you will want and then you will be a very happy customer.

How can I find out when he is coming?
post #3525 of 4536
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP23 View Post


How can I find out when he is coming?

 Double rainbow.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn