or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 221

post #3301 of 4521
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcodalondra View Post

Still having problems embedding pictures. Here is my Donnanna shirt: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62671033@N04/6909219755

i REALLY want to try out some Donnanna shirts....opinions on them?
post #3302 of 4521
Dont know anything, will be probably very good as far the handwork etc. is concerned, just dont order too many at once (that's what I know) wink.gif
post #3303 of 4521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

Dont know anything, will be probably very good as far the handwork etc. is concerned, just dont order too many at once (that's what I know) wink.gif

haha. thanks. Good to hear. I saw a few on STF (ready to wear), but ive never handled them.
post #3304 of 4521
that was a somewhat serious comment actually, they had an (via a luxury broker) immense private single order of a few hundered suits and shirts and all had to go back (among others they did not include the finesse of the fabrics as a factor into the production process, probably to stay within schedule, what of course did not work as ultrafine fabrics start to rumple heavily when being treated like the average joe's standard wool).
time management is the favourite problem of small and mid size italien tailoring companies and it always starts with everything being "no problem"^^
btw. what's stf?
post #3305 of 4521

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

that was a somewhat serious comment actually, they had an (via a luxury broker) immense private single order of a few hundered suits and shirts and all had to go back (among others they did not include the finesse of the fabrics as a factor into the production process, probably to stay within schedule, what of course did not work as ultrafine fabrics start to rumple heavily when being treated like the average joe's standard wool).
time management is the favourite problem of small and mid size italien tailoring companies and it always starts with everything being "no problem"^^
btw. what's stf?


Shop The Finest

post #3306 of 4521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post

that was a somewhat serious comment actually, they had an (via a luxury broker) immense private single order of a few hundered suits and shirts and all had to go back (among others they did not include the finesse of the fabrics as a factor into the production process, probably to stay within schedule, what of course did not work as ultrafine fabrics start to rumple heavily when being treated like the average joe's standard wool).
time management is the favourite problem of small and mid size italien tailoring companies and it always starts with everything being "no problem"^^
btw. what's stf?

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living? Thanks

-LR
post #3307 of 4521
What do you mean "do for a living"? CN would never do anything so gauche as work. lol8[1].gif
post #3308 of 4521
I moved to Italy some time ago to help out a bit some friends of mine, uncover all the dirty business going on in Naples and avoid the bad weather north of the Alps to pass the time until I will actively continue with Uni.
I am still inscribed for economics at uni in Germany but dont pursue that actively; will have interview at the Uni of Arts in London in two weeks for something more...suitable.
post #3309 of 4521
Good luck with the interview, P.
post #3310 of 4521
damn, that is nice! well done; i bought a similar patterned shirt last time i was in the USA this past fall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

Grandi & Rubinelli Fabric.
455
254
248
post #3311 of 4521
Three new shirts from Vincenzo Prisco

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62671033@N04/6928011089

Full Bespoke
post #3312 of 4521
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcodalondra View Post

Three new shirts from Vincenzo Prisco
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62671033@N04/6928011089
Full Bespoke

Very nice Marco - more details please. Any chance you can compare the fabrics on these three?
post #3313 of 4521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtmaven View Post


those details are tired looking


 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post


Very!


 

It is because of the light probably, it wasn't perfect smile.gif

 

post #3314 of 4521

     Quote:

Originally Posted by ljrcustom View Post


I think those Stenstroms shirts are pretty ugly. I think you should get yourself some better shirts.


If I could ask, why you think they are ugly? Maybe they are not grey and one color but that because I am 25 years old and I don't want to be boring yet smile.gif

post #3315 of 4521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luken View Post

 

 

 

Pretty ugly? I am sorry, but could you explain why? I am from Sweden and I could say that Stenstroms shirts are one of the best and most stylish I have ever had 



Because you, like other Swedes, find these details to be the absolute proof that you are a modern, fashion-conscious, well-dressed man, when in fact they just prove that you have a horrible sense of style. It's hard to convince someone what's ugly, and what's not, as it's highly subjective, but the SF-consensus is that these kind of details are gaudy and douchy, thus they are ugly.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn