or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 88

post #1306 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
I used to hand wash my nicer shirts in law school. It wasn't a big deal, but it's still a little more trouble than machine washing, and machine washing doesn't seem to hurt my shirts.
Hi, is any reason for hanging the shirts ith the collar " straight" instead of " right" as you do? I always double the collar while hanging them Sorry for my english ! I hand wash mines as my underwear.
post #1307 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corniche View Post
Hi, is any reason for hanging the shirts ith the collar " straight" instead of " right" as you do?

I always double the collar while haning them

Sorry for my english !

I hand wash mines as my underwear.

Eh, no good reason. I just guessed that it would place less stress on the shirt and I don't want the collars to fold at the wrong place.
post #1308 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
Eh, no good reason. I just guessed that it would place less stress on the shirt and I don't want the collars to fold at the wrong place.

Ah ok, I like to fold them with my hand while they dry, that way the cost me less to iron.
post #1309 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshinex View Post
I rather do it myself than have some stranger wash it along with other people's stuff, run the risk of losing an article, and then bother picking it up, or having it delivered to my apartment. If things get messed up, you have no one to blame (and hate) but yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post
"As much" is too much! Life is short - find yourself a trustworthy cleaner and be done w/ this drudgery!

there is some merit to what you say, but a trustworthy cleaner negates that. get to know them and they are not a stranger. as for having something delivered, the bother is all theirs
post #1310 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corniche View Post
Ah ok, I like to fold them with my hand while they dry, that way the cost me less to iron.

just get the murrocquins to do it - how much can it cost?
post #1311 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post
just get the murrocquins to do it - how much can it cost?

What a low class idi*t.
post #1312 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corniche View Post
What a low class idi*t.

I am sure the maricons would do a good job.
post #1313 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I am sure the maricons would do a good job.

What another low class one.
post #1314 of 4653
Foo: What are the balls for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Thomas Mason:
Does that say Silverline? How much does that go for?
post #1315 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post
Does that say Silverline? How much does that go for?

Yes, Silverline. I am not sure I understand the other question. I do not order the fabric myself, I order the shirt.
post #1316 of 4653
My first visual contribition to the forum. Some of my white dress shirts. Versace, Borrelli, mtm Xacus on the box Pal Zileri, Xacus and Xacus again. I love Xacus! They do the Dolce stuff, More soon.
post #1317 of 4653
post #1318 of 4653

post #1319 of 4653
^ Very nice!

Where do you get your Finamores?
post #1320 of 4653
please share your finamore source
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn