or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 77

post #1141 of 4653
Collar replacement, but they didn't have this fabric anymore so they gave me Gordon Gekko white...



thinking of this for the next order...

post #1142 of 4653
Film Noir, thanx for the comment on the sky blue shirt-- will see how it pans out with a grey suit now that I am back in the USA! Despite the gluttony of luxury in Dubai, I am quite content to visit neiman marcus buckhead an hour from now

Kuro, I don't usually care for contrast collar shirts, but I think charvet did a great job on that one-- it's probably the first one i've seen that I would actually wear. looks really sharp, and the cotton you've chosen for the next shirt looks to be a damned fine one, too. hope you'll post pix of that one once completed.
post #1143 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post
Film Noir, thanx for the comment on the sky blue shirt-- will see how it pans out with a grey suit now that I am back in the USA! Despite the gluttony of luxury in Dubai, I am quite content to visit neiman marcus buckhead an hour from now

Kuro, I don't usually care for contrast collar shirts, but I think charvet did a great job on that one-- it's probably the first one i've seen that I would actually wear. looks really sharp, and the cotton you've chosen for the next shirt looks to be a damned fine one, too. hope you'll post pix of that one once completed.

Thanks. Unfortunately contrast collars tend to bring this guy to mind...

post #1144 of 4653
Thought it was time for some new updates for the thread. Hope you enjoy I'll also start keeping them online on my blog at http://jamesvii.blogspot.com/ but for the most part, I'll keep the styles coming on here first. Cheers, -------------------------------------------- www.jamesvii.com
post #1145 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavie View Post
Thought it was time for some new updates for the thread. Hope you enjoy







I'll also start keeping them online on my blog at http://jamesvii.blogspot.com/ but for the most part, I'll keep the styles coming on here first.

Cheers,


--------------------------------------------
www.jamesvii.com

they look nice. wher are they being produced?
Carl
post #1146 of 4653
We mill and manfacturer in India.
post #1147 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
Thanks. Unfortunately contrast collars tend to bring this guy to mind...


Office space
post #1148 of 4653
Great movie!
post #1149 of 4653
enough with the talking. Let's see some more shirts! I'll start



post #1150 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Alvarez View Post
enough with the talking. Let's see some more shirts! I'll start





wow what brand of shirts are those? are they mtm and how much do they cost per shirt?
post #1151 of 4653
post #1152 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliottchow View Post
wow what brand of shirts are those? are they mtm and how much do they cost per shirt?

They are Finamore mtm.
post #1153 of 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtmaven View Post
they look nice. wher are they being produced? Carl
I like the with with the reverse in blue, those shirts are becoming too popular in Spain. Sorry I don´t mean those great neapolitan ones but the indian ones, look like some boss stuff. How much is it?
post #1154 of 4653


I just found this at the Sartorial Executive Shirt Gallery.

I believe this is mine, so I guess I'll receive it soon

It looks good, Glenn!
post #1155 of 4653
Kuro,

Is Charvet sending you the swatches?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn