or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Folded Up Shirt P0rn - Page 69

post #1021 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelF View Post
Awesome. And the packaging alone is worth whatever you paid.

+100...A beautiful shirt!
post #1022 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post
After 3 months wait, my 2 MTM Finamore shirts arrived. Having no previous experience with Finamore, I made these shirts mostly as an experiment. Father and son Finamore were in the shop to take measures, which added to the experience. I must say the result was over my expectations - the fit is extraordinary, to the level of my bespoke Matuozzos actually!

Beautiful shirts, gus.
post #1023 of 4482
the make a beautiful shirt. I am not a fan of the natural buttons on white ground shirts.
for some reason that is the trend these days in Italy.
post #1024 of 4482


Absolutely amazing
post #1025 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post

post #1026 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post

That rocks.

I have a few RTW Finamores, and they are nice shirts.

If your Finamore MTM are comparable to your bespoke Matuozzo, that is high praise.


- B
post #1027 of 4482
Nice roll on the Finamore collar; undoubtedly, they're stiffer than Anna's.
post #1028 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post
+100...A beautiful shirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatlese View Post
Beautiful shirts, gus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirtmaven View Post
the make a beautiful shirt. I am not a fan of the natural buttons on white ground shirts.
for some reason that is the trend these days in Italy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoads View Post

Absolutely amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren G. View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
That rocks.

I have a few RTW Finamores, and they are nice shirts.

If your Finamore MTM are comparable to your bespoke Matuozzo, that is high praise.


- B

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcc View Post
Nice roll on the Finamore collar; undoubtedly, they're stiffer than Anna's.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

As for the comparison to Matuozzo: yes, the Finamore collar is definitely stiffer (I asked for as soft collar as possible, but it is not at all in the Matuozzo league). Also, Anna's construction is superior I would say. However, the fit on these Finamore's is outstanding!
post #1029 of 4482
Picked up some Brooks Brothers Luxury shirts the other day, 2 for $159, made in USA of Egyptian Cotton- very comfortable shirts.


post #1030 of 4482
Shipment of new shirts from Carl came in. Three business casual and one more formal.



post #1031 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryn13 View Post
Shipment of new shirts from Carl came in. Three business casual and one more formal.




Beautiful shirts. Do you typically wear a tie with your business casual attire?
post #1032 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryn13 View Post
Shipment of new shirts from Carl came in. Three business casual and one more formal.

Nice!
post #1033 of 4482
Wow those are fabulous shirts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post
Beautiful shirts. Do you typically wear a tie with your business casual attire?
post #1034 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryn13 View Post
Shipment of new shirts from Carl came in. Three business casual and one more formal.


very nice; very interesting...how is his fabric selection?
post #1035 of 4482
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post
Beautiful shirts. Do you typically wear a tie with your business casual attire?
Not always. I will wear (did today actually) the brown and blue one with a solid or mostly solid tie. The purple was intended for no, and the yellow and blue will likely see some days with a tie and some without.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
very nice; very interesting...how is his fabric selection?
I think it's pretty good. He has a bunch of fabric in shirt lengths that you can go through. And of course he has 'the books' with a pretty wide selection. He also said he was going to get his hands on a ton of additional fabric soon.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Folded Up Shirt P0rn