or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › NEW TAILOR BESPOKE NAPLES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW TAILOR BESPOKE NAPLES - Page 18

post #256 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSuit View Post

No, its my trousermaker Luca. He also has brown hair and wears glasses. You know all Italians look alike. Brown hair etc. He indeed looks like Gianni. biggrin.gif

you no longer get your pents made by Salvatore?
post #257 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&A View Post


you no longer get your pents made by Salvatore?

 

 

Does anyone go near Ambrosi any more?

post #258 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by mactire View Post


Does anyone go near Ambrosi any more?

Sure.
post #259 of 353

This is a less bold Pirozzi suit for Mr Daniele Savarè.

Pirozzi make also very clean suits for more quiets, classics, customers.

 

Here,a  Pirozzi sport coat,with lean lapels for Mr Savarè. 

 

 

Pirozzi 60s style suit:

 

 

 

 

Here a double breasted in Solaro:

 

post #260 of 353
the top 3 look a little more English in style.... 1960s...

Any pictures of Pirozzi jackets in the more expected "Neopolitan" style?

Thanks
post #261 of 353
You are referring to the Blasi vs Attolini schools of Neapolitan tailoring. Here is a start but there is more about the topic if you search.

http://dieworkwear.com/post/7304894469/seeing-italian-history-in-renato-ciardi
post #262 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

You are referring to the Blasi vs Attolini schools of Neapolitan tailoring. Here is a start but there is more about the topic if you search.

http://dieworkwear.com/post/7304894469/seeing-italian-history-in-renato-ciardi

Thank you, I did not know that.

As I have access / already have many British made bespoke suits, fully canvassed, I am reading up and researching what I now know is the Attolini cut, so thank you.
post #263 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpu65 View Post




this is more akin
to what i am used to seeing
from this pirozzi

and teh stuff
he made for
maresca
post #264 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpu65 View Post

This is a less bold Pirozzi suit for Mr Daniele Savarè.
Pirozzi make also very clean suits for more quiets, classics, customers.


Here,a  Pirozzi sport coat,with lean lapels for Mr Savarè. 




Pirozzi 60s style suit:




beautiful your photos of Mr. Savarė. These allow us to understand the magnitude of Pirozzi. In fact he does what you ask and in style that you ask.




Here a double breasted in Solaro:


post #265 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti View Post

Thank you for your kind comment. Now I check if I have any pictures of the entire jacket. If I've got a post.

Any pictures of entire jacket Gianni?????
post #266 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

this is more akin
to what i am used to seeing
from this pirozzi

and teh stuff
he made for
maresca

He is not Maresca, i eat all Thursdays on Maresca's house on Naples. How do you know him if you are american?
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

this is more akin
to what i am used to seeing
from this pirozzi

and teh stuff
he made for
maresca

He is not Maresca, i eat all Thursdays on Maresca's house on Naples. How do you know him if you are american?

I have not seen yet on this thread any beautiful suit but most on the contrary side but that is my personal opinion and I am pretty sure than Maresca who likes the real neapoletan agrees with me.
post #267 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SartodiNapoli View Post


He is not Maresca, i eat all Thursdays on Maresca's house on Naples. How do you know him if you are american?
He is not Maresca, i eat all Thursdays on Maresca's house on Naples. How do you know him if you are american?

I have not seen yet on this thread any beautiful suit but most on the contrary side but that is my personal opinion and I am pretty sure than Maresca who likes the real neapoletan agrees with me.

Thank you for your kind comment. I am happy to know that you know Maresca because he is a great lover of beauty, really. But you should ask the attorney Maresca What do you think of Pirozzi because the two have known each other for 25 years. And Maresta has many clothes Pirozzi. Maresca I have great esteem because of Pirozzi appreciates his clothes because they are unique. In fact Maresca has also written skills Pirozzi of several prestigious journals.

post #268 of 353
Maresca knows them all. I will say if he can show me any suit. He showed me a Rubinacci and was heavy and overamoured on the contrary as people believes. You all know my opinion about since several years.
post #269 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SartodiNapoli View Post

Maresca knows them all. I will say if he can show me any suit. He showed me a Rubinacci and was heavy and overamoured on the contrary as people believes. You all know my opinion about since several years.

Thanks for your comment. Maresca also ask you to show in the clothes of Pirozzi. And if you do not you just go find Pirozzi in his tailoring. Together, they take a good cup of coffee and he'll explain all the differences.

post #270 of 353

I am checking that blog, thanks for posting.

 

Is a serious blog? what's your opinion about?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › NEW TAILOR BESPOKE NAPLES