or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › NEW TAILOR BESPOKE NAPLES
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW TAILOR BESPOKE NAPLES - Page 11

post #151 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti View Post


one to 197 of via Chiaia ... just playing and then go up to the second floor.

If you need more are at your disposal.

 

playing = suonare which is more like sound or ring.  Just to make it a touch more clear for other readers. 

 

Thank you for the info! 

post #152 of 353

To be honest- my italian is not that good- I understand much more than I can say, but with a little help from google I do pretty well.  I can order food like a local and my belly is proof. 

 

(Onestamente - o italiano non è molto buona. - capisco molto più di quanto posso parlare, ma con un piccolo aiuto da google fare abbastanza bene. Posso ordinare cibo come un locale e la mia pancia è la prova.)

post #153 of 353
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanGent View Post

To be honest- my italian is not that good- I understand much more than I can say, but with a little help from google I do pretty well.  I can order food like a local and my belly is proof. 

(Onestamente - o italiano non è molto buona. - capisco molto più di quanto posso parlare, ma con un piccolo aiuto da google fare abbastanza bene. Posso ordinare cibo come un locale e la mia pancia è la prova.)

Allora parli molto meglio l'italiano di tanti italiani:smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif...e parli italiano molto meglio del mio pessimo inglese:)smile.gifsmile.gif
post #154 of 353
Thread Starter 

 

 

And here is my jacket Pirozzi finished and worn ... the photo quality is bad but I love it .... obviously saddled this shoulder tie and pocket square vintage-I made it ..

post #155 of 353

I am sorry to say that shoulder is far way off from their natural deltoid point, shirt collar is way far high and makes a unserious joke look ( who on 2014 would wear a 1910  supertall collar? ) collar fits terrible, look the horrible wrinkle on it   and giromanica is terrible big again against the basic rules of tailoring, and specially neapolitan fine tailoring.

 

. It seems that's your style...brutta sartoria ( defective tailoring ).

 

 Thanks for making me laugh this afternoon but your picture will be tomorrow on the walls of our Alta Sartoria school as " brutta sartoria ", we got tons.

 

Just forwarded the link and other tailors are laughing loud.

 

Best wishes


Edited by SartodiNapoli - 1/14/14 at 11:27am
post #156 of 353
SN: I realize that English is not your first language, which may explain some of your unhelpful post, but your comments are fairly unconstructive and, frankly, garbage.

Gianni: I would not be surprised if the jacket turned out well, but it's hard to tell from that angle. As long as you enjoy it though; that's most important.
post #157 of 353
it's all said. Learn high tailoring or a bit of style to know the deffects instead of hyping the spam of your close friend who is the only considered garbage using your same word, on the high tailoring schools as Kiton per example who already printed that picture as an example of aberration.

why all Gianni friends got owned so easily and come to defend as childish instead of telling him how bad and funny he look?
And constructive are, you seem to not understand the basics of fit and tailoring quality. Normal if you said it was nice. Bad trolls are bad... Master tailors were on laugh all the afternoon but you know more than Kiton masters... Bravo!

Third guy Gianni sends to troll instead of writting himself . All got owned with simply the thruth he ignore.

Your own bad opinion about that jacket can be get from your own sentence. enjoy as it is, as matter as you enjoy it... Subconscient played on you...

Oh wait, wasn't him the one who said i didn't exist while that same morning i told him on a social page it? Bravo! great dignity a la pair as his look and fit. Bravo!
Edited by SartodiNapoli - 1/14/14 at 3:33pm
post #158 of 353

while it is not possible for  me to comment on fit the wearer does seem like a caricature of himself in it. different strokes.

post #159 of 353
As I said in my earlier post in this thread, there is nothing ancient in what is posted in this thread but more a return to a 70's style and personally I find it dandysh. I am not a friend of GC and was one of the first to suspect the way he wrote about his discoveries in Naples, and I will never be his client. However what Mimmo Pirozzi makes is a good example of spalla insellata, another example of neapolitan bespoke shoulder construction and he can execute it as well as any old times neapolitan bespoke tailor, the problem is that clients should not really seek this style in 2014, especially in a so loud expression. And in any case, Mimmo Pirozzi has a very good reputation amongst his peers, the group in their 50-70 that have all trained under the great masters in the 1950-60 and after a very long career have at some point set up their own Sartoria.

However the multi banned guy from Spain that idealise Neapolitan RTW brands, now seem to have a beef with GC and therefore is writing as his old self showing all his personality....

For all other member, the mentioned Alta Sartoria School, is nothing other then the Kiton internal training school, which has the main purpose to train and develop new generation of tailors to be employed within their organization on an RTW hand made production line. Kiton is a great RTW brand, but it is an RTW brand. They do not even cut from the Bespoke Neapolitan pattern (the famous front darted one with the angled under arm dart as well) but it is a pronto pattern (short front dart, long under arm dart) which is then build up following some principles of Neapolitan tailoring (hand made stitches, light canvases, soft shoulders etc), and admirably did a lot of research in other tailoring styles (Paone famously bought most of the DoW wardrobe and spoken openly about looking at the best RTW makers in the words to see how they were making up their garments so he could make them better.

The attendance to this course (2400 hours over two years) entitles the candidate to receive the qualification of Production Technician...
post #160 of 353
Marcos the one who has been banned from.London Lounge for spammer continues talking about if he was a insider while he has any idea about Kiton, about shirts, said a jokeless shirt could't be made and then denied it to avoid the ridicule or says Sic Tes is the golden label of Monti while us simply another agregate of the big industrial group .

Meanwhile try unluckily to descredit me because i never took him seriously as he knows and for narcissistics that is the worst offense possible.

Kiton inhouse tailors can do bespoke anything out of their series model if you have the budget to pay. until 30.000 euros for a K one per example and they will deliver a perfect fit disguise if you ordered one on the contrary to the odd ill fitting Gianni"s suits as a red. yes i said red suit he commisioned.

Again this Marco and his haters in case are not all the same troll managing different accounts at once does the ridicule trying to descredit me while he gets expossed on the contrary as the prior. Bravo!
Ah, Alta Sartoria career are 3 years, again you failed on your attempt to ridiculise me. How old are you 16? havent seen such inmadurity but on my books... Terrible.


My asian client is yet waiting to your shirtmaker delivers the 5 or so undelivered shirts after close or more than a year .Now continue to try to descredit me while you omit that about your spammed tailors. bravo my friend, you are the best will continue praying for you.Everytime seems you need it.
Edited by SartodiNapoli - 1/14/14 at 5:47pm
post #161 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespokenfor View Post

while it is not possible for  me to comment on fit the wearer does seem like a caricature of himself in it. different strokes.
post #162 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by SartodiNapoli View Post

Marcos the one who has been banned from.London Lounge for spammer continues talking about if he was a insider while he has any idea about Kiton, about shirts, said a jokeless shirt could't be made and then denied it to avoid the ridicule or says Sic Tes is the golden label of Monti while us simply another agregate of the big industrial group .

Meanwhile try unluckily to descredit me because i never took him seriously as he knows and for narcissistics that is the worst offense possible.

Kiton inhouse tailors can do bespoke anything out of their series model if you have the budget to pay. until 30.000 euros for a K one per example and they will deliver a perfect fit disguise if you ordered one on the contrary to the odd ill fitting Gianni"s suits as a red. yes i said red suit he commisioned.

Again this Marco and his haters in case are not all the same troll managing different accounts at once does the ridicule trying to descredit me while he gets expossed on the contrary as the prior. Bravo!

My asian client is yet waiting to your shirtmaker delivers the 5 or so undelivered shirts after close or more than a year .Now continue to try to descredit me while you omit that about your spammed tailors. bravo my friend, you are the best.
whilst you are in Naples you can find good psychiatrist at Villa Angela, you may want to pop in. Kiton is an RTW operation and the K programme is a spin off, but who would spend that kind of money to feed a marketing ploy when the city is full of master bespoke tailor???

SiC Tess is a brand of gruppo Monti like Atelier Romentino is a brand of gruppo testa, you may have to review your understanding of marketing and business organization. One may have an independent factory and the other doesn't, but it is own and managed by the same people, so they are still lux brand of each group.

Keep learning you will bee a good Tecnico si produzione.

So you have already clients buying your shirts? Why do we not see them? Do the people at Kiton know your history and your writing? Aside of your comments as Spallacamicia here I still have your PM and emails about how bad Kiton suits and jackets were but you loved their shirts...
I have replied to your stupid allegation in an earlier thread , but you probably do not understand English very well still. If you want to contribute to this forum and avoid that the admin bann you again, write post that makes sense and are not offensive as usual. You still do not know anything about true Neapolitan bespoke cottage industry as you have failed to understand that the RTW brands have tried to exploit the Neapolitan Beapoke reputation for handmade garments and details, so they are copying the small artisan not the way around. BTW Isaia has a better bespoke cutter.
post #163 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by SartodiNapoli View Post

it's all said. Learn high tailoring or a bit of style to know the deffects instead of hyping the spam of your close friend who is the only considered garbage using your same word, on the high tailoring schools as Kiton per example who already printed that picture as an example of aberration.

why all Gianni friends got owned so easily and come to defend as childish instead of telling him how bad and funny he look?
And constructive are, you seem to not understand the basics of fit and tailoring quality. Normal if you said it was nice. Bad trolls are bad... Master tailors were on laugh all the afternoon but you know more than Kiton masters... Bravo!

Third guy Gianni sends to troll instead of writting himself . All got owned with simply the thruth he ignore.

Your own bad opinion about that jacket can be get from your own sentence. enjoy as it is, as matter as you enjoy it... Subconscient played on you...

Oh wait, wasn't him the one who said i didn't exist while that same morning i told him on a social page it? Bravo! great dignity a la pair as his look and fit. Bravo!

Was this directed at me? If so, just for the record, I do not know Gianni, but frankly, do feel for him in that he has to endure your views/comments. That said, I really do not know how to respond to your post; I just don't understand what it means. I don't mean this to be patronizing, but perhaps you can write your response in your first language and I will just use Google translator to understand your response.
post #164 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcodalondra View Post

whilst you are in Naples you can find good psychiatrist at Villa Angela, you may want to pop in. Kiton is an RTW operation and the K programme is a spin off, but who would spend that kind of money to feed a marketing ploy when the city is full of master bespoke tailor???

SiC Tess is a brand of gruppo Monti like Atelier Romentino is a brand of gruppo testa, you may have to review your understanding of marketing and business organization. One may have an independent factory and the other doesn't, but it is own and managed by the same people, so they are still lux brand of each group.

Keep learning you will bee a good Tecnico si produzione.

So you have already clients buying your shirts? Why do we not see them? Do the people at Kiton know your history and your writing? Aside of your comments as Spallacamicia here I still have your PM and emails about how bad Kiton suits and jackets were but you loved their shirts...
I have replied to your stupid allegation in an earlier thread , but you probably do not understand English very well still. If you want to contribute to this forum and avoid that the admin bann you again, write post that makes sense and are not offensive as usual. You still do not know anything about true Neapolitan bespoke cottage industry as you have failed to understand that the RTW brands have tried to exploit the Neapolitan Beapoke reputation for handmade garments and details, so they are copying the small artisan not the way around. BTW Isaia has a better bespoke cutter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcodalondra View Post

whilst you are in Naples you can find good psychiatrist at Villa Angela, you may want to pop in. Kiton is an RTW operation and the K programme is a spin off, but who would spend that kind of money to feed a marketing ploy when the city is full of master bespoke tailor???

SiC Tess is a brand of gruppo Monti like Atelier Romentino is a brand of gruppo testa, you may have to review your understanding of marketing and business organization. One may have an independent factory and the other doesn't, but it is own and managed by the same people, so they are still lux brand of each group.

Keep learning you will bee a good Tecnico si produzione.

So you have already clients buying your shirts? Why do we not see them? Do the people at Kiton know your history and your writing? Aside of your comments as Spallacamicia here I still have your PM and emails about how bad Kiton suits and jackets were but you loved their shirts...
I have replied to your stupid allegation in an earlier thread , but you probably do not understand English very well still. If you want to contribute to this forum and avoid that the admin bann you again, write post that makes sense and are not offensive as usual. You still do not know anything about true Neapolitan bespoke cottage industry as you have failed to understand that the RTW brands have tried to exploit the Neapolitan Beapoke reputation for handmade garments and details, so they are copying the small artisan not the way around. BTW Isaia has a better bespoke cutter.



Again this guy trying to ridiculise me while he gets the contrary effect as well as a deep narcissistic guy recommending therapy to another person. Really shocking but yet inside of the predictable narcissistic personality disorder. Everything you say even the Isaia last sentence to try to br over me are clear symbtoms of a deep narcissistic disorder.
Your manipulation to selfshow always as winner. symbtoms.

You are the best, no one doubt it. Now take some rest please and don't take my words as an attack, what you do to me but my unban frustrates you. another symbtom and get help before you ruin yourself, family or who knows.From the hearth i say.

My pms, again how many times have i said i took you as the non serious guy you look and used you as a experiment for my psicology career? Yes i reckon it was cruel. I am sorry did bad.

By the way what is doing a guy who lives in Naples where everything closes soon and no one is on the streets later than 11 posting at 2;30, 4;00 and 5;00 am? drugs? agressivity,hate, obsession,compulsive lying. all are symbtombs of.

I am studyng for exams but a self declared member of the high society at this hours?
Stay straight, look for a priest and get better. I am not a hater as you and continue praying for you.

Back to the topic, now you write good about Gc Tailor whose jacket has clearly the
deltoid placement point way off as well as deep issues to try to descredit me. another cheap manipulating thing. Bravo!
Edited by SartodiNapoli - 1/14/14 at 7:31pm
post #165 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by SartodiNapoli View Post


Again this guy trying to ridiculise me while he gets the contrary effect as well as a deep narcissistic guy recommending therapy to another person. Really shocking but yet inside of the predictable narcissistic personality disorder. Everything you say even the Isaia last sentence to try to br over me are clear symbtoms of a deep narcissistic disorder.
Your manipulation to selfshow always as winner. symbtoms.

You are the best, no one doubt it. Now take some rest please and don't take my words as an attack, what you do to me but my unban frustrates you. another symbtom and get help before you ruin yourself, family or who knows.From the hearth i say.

My pms, again how many times have i said i took you as the non serious guy you look and used you as a experiment for my psicology career? Yes i reckon it was cruel. I am sorry did bad.

By the way what is doing a guy who lives in Naples where everything closes soon and no one is on the streets later than 11 posting at 2;30, 4;00 and 5;00 am? drugs? agressivity,hate, obsession,compulsive lying. all are symbtombs of.

I am studyng for exams but a self declared member of the high society at this hours?
Stay straight, look for a priest and get better. I am not a hater as you and continue praying for you.

Back to the topic, now you write good about Gc Tailor whose jacket has clearly the
deltoid placement point way off as well as deep issues to try to descredit me. another cheap manipulating thing. Bravo![/quotehan

HI SdN, I find your rambling and blabber incomprehensible and offensive. Please take your meds NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › NEW TAILOR BESPOKE NAPLES