Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/22/14 at 4:58pm in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/22/14 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 4
Styleforum Top Picks
Hello Styleforum .... here comes another our vintage silk. It is always a hand-printed silk many years ago.
at the beauty of hand print many years ago. In addition, the press also has a jacquard which makes it very unusual.
This unlined and made of 7 folds oldest is amazing .... what do you think?
And here is the fourth phase of our bespoke processing. The silk, after being marked with chalk, is cut by hand. Just like over 100 years ago. And it is important to cut a silk at a time. This is because the perfection of the cut ensures a perfect centering of the drawing at 45 °.
Many instead to recover time, which is money, do not do nothing but put maybe 15 thirsty one another and then slit with a good record electric. The result? The drawing will never be perfect.
We prefer to be just a small family tailoring. There affecting large numbers. We only counts perfection.
look at this other bespoke tie in vintage cashmere. This is achieved IN ONE PIECE OF CASHMERE. That is the ultimate in luxury and exclusiveness. Do you think it took me 2 meters of cashmere in length and 1.50 meters in height to realize a single tie. Obviously I made it in 7 ancient folds all unlined and all hemmed by hand.
And today the ancient ties 7 folds in a single piece of fabric are the only ones to make them in Italy and beyond. They are the Rolls Royse ties. And 100 years ago suits the 7 folds were made in a single piece of silk ... and the only interior was given by the folds of the fabric.
is this vintage cashmere is still available ... but I have to see if you can make a 7 folds in a single piece of cashmere. For this is vintage cashmere . And all the vintage is in very limited quantities .
Then has a unique softness .
The cost is about 300 euro . This is because it has a high material consumption . But you have a unique product in the world. Also because we're really the only ones making this model . And he thinks that 100 years ago was normal . The 7 folds old was not the union of 3 pieces of fabric. Were all made in a single piece of fabric.
It is used so much fabric that what I can do in vintage are very few . This is because the vintage is all endangered and in limited edition.
Are you interested ? If you send me an email to email@example.com I can send you all our vintage fabrics via email. So you see everything we have ... no charge of course.
While the cost of one of our old 7 folds in 3 pieces of silk costs 175 euro.
Let me know and thank you for everything ,
More comments and images available here:
Styleforum good morning ... this morning I show you the pictures that I just took. It is a still grenadine vintage hand-printed many years ago.
Making only bespoke customer can choose everything. In this case wanted a 7 folds old unlined with a light inside. EVERY DROP AND 'WAS HAND-edged.
What do you think?
I'm going to take more pictures before it reaches the freight company to ship ... so I can show you more details
- PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Really skinny guy; need help finding 26x30 jeans 6 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 7 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge 20140425: Yellow Fever 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 1 minute ago
- › Nice Collective Combat Boots 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shawl Collar Cardigan Woes. (Help a guy out) 5 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw