Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:44 am in Classic Menswear
- Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/4/14 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/8/14 at 7:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 20
Styleforum Top Picks
And here's one of our bespoke tie. It is a 7 ancient folds made in ONE PIECE OF THE GRENADINES. The client in this case wanted a home extension. And despite all the interior remains unlined and all hemmed by hand as 100 years ago.
This is a tie suit any occasion, in any combination and at any time of the day.
Love it Gianni, I suppose because I chose the same silk.
Can't wait to receive my Passaggio Cravatte ties.
And here's another vintage regimental grenadine. This grenadine has more than 40 years on the shoulders of view. Unlined and without interior is wonderful.
I'm doing at this time in a bespoke 7 folds in ancient ONLY 2 PIECES OF THE GRENADINES. He wanted it all and completely without internal hemmed by hand for greater transparency.
And here's another one of our bespoke tie in vintage cashmere made in Biella. It is a 7 ancient folds made IN ONE PIECE OF CASHEMERE.
Obviously was created without any kind of internal and whole hemmed by hand. Like 100 years ago the interior is given only by the folds of the fabric.
The softness is unique.
Thank you for your question. This tie is not mine. But I have something similar.
If you like what we see without commitment is enough for me one of your email. So I can send you all our vintage silks like.
Let me know and thanks for everything
- PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 27 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 39 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Bras 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › ***No Man Walks Alone x Vass MTO Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw