thank you for the wonderful compliments ... you're always very kind
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 10:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:32 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/2/13 at 2:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 16
Styleforum Top Picks
And here is another bespoke vintage tie.
How to see the uniqueness of the tie is the back. This is because 100 years ago the tie was shorter and in 1 meter of silk were made 4 different variants but with the same colors.
The result? Given that today the ties are long we decided to do the front and the back in a way in another.
And I must say that the result is not too bad. Also because when you see even the back, while you wear a tie, in the eyes appears as something different and fun.
What do you think?
Of course it is always a more ancient silk printed by hand.
PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE TOGETHER AND ROLLS ROYCE
is in fact a few weeks ago that the largest dealer of Europe Rolls Royce, which is located in Moscow, we have our bulletin board display.
After sending ties sample to show our quality we received an email from the manager brand Rolls Moscow to continue our cooperation in a positive way.
THE BRAND MANAGER, AFTER VISA AND TOUCHED OUR BESPOKE TIES, SAID THAT ARE PERFECTLY IN LINE WITH QUALITY 'ROLLS ROYCE.
And here's another particularly different from the usual. As you can see just doing bespoke may decide to build his tie as he wishes.
In this case the client wanted a classic tie closed down only 3 joists entirely hand-sewn. The optical effect I like very much.
Obviously this is a completely grenadine whole hemmed by hand, and all without internal.
By the way, how much is a black bow tie please?
Thank you for your question. You're right ... the bow tie in grenadine is fantastic, unique and fun. I have many colors of that material. If you want to see me just a your email and I will send you all the photos.
Having nothing ready also BOW TIE is BESPOKE. You decide the interior and measures.
The cost is € 100.
Now I look for some bow tie and place.
And here is another bespoke ties in vintage shetland. This fabric has more than 40 years and was woven in Scotland.
The tie that you see has been realized in 4 fould completely without internal and whole hemmed by hand. And it is as a real tubular.
This is perfect with some nice tweed jacket.
- PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Buttero Tanino High Tops 37 seconds ago
- › Introduce yourself. 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Clarks Desert Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw